Based on SNY NBE TV deal will be weak | The Boneyard

Based on SNY NBE TV deal will be weak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Watched the UConn game on SNY on Saturday and noticed a serious lack of paid commercials especially during the first half. Lot of changes of possession, injuries, etc. had no commercials at all which made the game more enjoyable I have a small penis naturally but which has to be concerning because if SNY cannot sell ads for a NBE FB game against a Power 5 Conference team in NYC metro area why will another network be able to sell national spots for the same product? Fewer paid ads and cheaper ads means less $$ for the NBE in their new TV deal.

Reaction Score
I have a NEW mission ... I am out to Rough up the "observer".

You are a freaking gnat. And not very knowledgable. So ... please take this as a HINT. Get out of here; we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...

But ... why don't you just save yourself the time. Get a freaking job ... go have sex & raise kids. Just leave us & New England alone as you look to Proseletyze your world of Southern Baptists.

Reaction Score
Funny, I thought the red ref was hanging around way too long on the field during the game meaning more commercial time. I was swearing at him to hurry up and get off the field the whole game.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
Lot of changes of possession, injuries, etc. had no commercials at all which made the game more enjoyable I have a small penis naturally but which has to be concerning because if SNY cannot sell ads for a NBE FB game against a Power 5 Conference team in NYC metro area why will another network be able to sell national spots for the same product? .
explains a lot

Reaction Score
Get this straight ... there is enormous need for live Football programming. Several networks want to fill their time. A lack of advertising on SNY TODAY ... is meaningless for whatever is coming. Am I concerned>? YES ... I actually always want to see my Program pushing forward & I feel after 2 games that we are stuck in marketing limbo. But, I'm convinced our TV deal will be sweet.

Reaction Score
Funny, I thought the red ref was hanging around way too long on the field during the game meaning more commercial time. I was swearing at him to hurry up and get off the field the whole game.
I thought the exact same thing. People in my section were bitching about it too.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Watched the UConn game on SNY on Saturday and noticed a serious lack of paid commercials especially during the first half. Lot of changes of possession, injuries, etc. had no commercials at all which made the game more enjoyable I have a small penis naturally but which has to be concerning because if SNY cannot sell ads for a NBE FB game against a Power 5 Conference team in NYC metro area why will another network be able to sell national spots for the same product? Fewer paid ads and cheaper ads means less $$ for the NBE in their new TV deal.

This trolling effort is so weak as to be insulting.

Reaction Score
The only salient point that observer made in his psychotic rant is that he has penis envy. "A mind is a terrible thing to waste".

Reaction Score

... go have sex & raise kids. .......

Not happening Pudge..........we're talking big time loser here......

Reaction Score

This may be the most ridiculous troll post ever. Just for starters:

1. A lack of commercials means ESPN Regional priced them wrong -- not that their was no interest. You are extremely smart if you can tell commercial pricing from commercial volume.

2. If you were there, the man in red was holding up the game just as much as he ever was. If you noticed changes of possessions without commercials, it was because possession changed every three plays.

3. Unless you are a diehard of either fanbase, that was an unwatchable game. The thought that you elected to spend your Saturday afternoon watching it and counting commercials, as opposed to changing to a more interesting game, is just ridiculous.

4. You're a dick.

I really like that free speech is allowed on these boards generally, but haven't we let this troll play in our sandbox long enough? He keeps wetting it and it just makes it harder for the rest of us to use.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score

You are a freaking gnat. And not very knowledgable. So ... please take this as a HINT. Get out of here; we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...we can ban ... then you can change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ... ban ... change your handle ...

But ... why don't you just save yourself the time. Get a freaking job ... go have sex & raise kids. Just leave us & New England alone as you look to Proseletyze your world of Southern Baptists.
Ignore function. Seriously. He will stop posting if noone responds.

Reaction Score
This may be the most ridiculous troll post ever. Just for starters:

1. A lack of commercials means ESPN Regional priced them wrong -- not that their was no interest. You are extremely smart if you can tell commercial pricing from commercial volume.

2. If you were there, the man in red was holding up the game just as much as he ever was. If you noticed changes of possessions without commercials, it was because possession changed every three plays.

3. Unless you are a diehard of either fanbase, that was an unwatchable game. The thought that you elected to spend your Saturday afternoon watching it and counting commercials, as opposed to changing to a more interesting game, is just ridiculous.

4. You're a dick.

I really like that free speech is allowed on these boards generally, but haven't we let this troll play in our sandbox long enough? He keeps wetting it and it just makes it harder for the rest of us to use.

there NOT their ... just a NOTE. I'm a dick too.

Reaction Score

Wow, 'Southern Baptists' sounds like a pretty pejorative reference from someone who from all reports has some education. Maybe I should make a reference to NY/CT Jews or MA Catholics and we can have a discussion at your level. Guess narrow mindedness is not overcome by education alone.

Reaction Score
huh huh huh he said penis...

jrazz12

BEast mode
Reaction Score
I'm going to assume one of the mods brilliantly edited the OP (I'm guessing HFD after a couple shots of whiskey). And I'm also going to assume that this is the anti-troll strategy moving forward. Very well done

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
This trolling effort is so weak as to be insulting.

Seriously, I feel like we deserve better. It's like he's not even trying any more. It's all about him and his small penis.

Reaction Score
Seriously, I feel like we deserve better. It's like he's not even trying any more. It's all about him and his small penis.

Jupp. Just more of the fifth grade antics I have come to expect from the people on this board. No intelligent counter-arguments just silliness that makes your average fifth grader giggle.

The size of my endowment notwithstanding I have been 100% right when I told you months ago that no school would leave the ACC and will soon be proven right again when the NBE gets less than a stellar TV contract. Why the NBE TV contract may even be smaller than my penis.

Guess who will be laughing then.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
My vote is we just shower him with likes every time he posts and don't respond. His head might explode.

No small penis pun intended.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
im on board for this "like" observer thing. lol i wish we have 3 options

"like"
"boo"
"gooch"

Reaction Score
im on board for this "like" observer thing. lol i wish we have 3 options

"like"
"boo"
"gooch"

Maybe the mods can add a "goose" option, right next to "like" and "reply". I want the opportunity to goose a few of you guys. Something tells me Fishy would get his fair share of goosing (geese?).

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Maybe the mods can add a "goose" option, right next to "like" and "reply". I want the opportunity to goose a few of you guys. Something tells me Fishy would get his fair share of goosing (geese?).

I don't know why I'm still laughing at the "geese" thing, but very well done! Perhaps a "Geese Award" at the end of the year...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom