Azzi Update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Azzi Update

Reaction Score
Bench relief is needed IMMEDIATELY, the team is starting to wear down.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Azzi was suited up and participated in all the pregame shooting today and looked very relaxed and comfortable so I would venture to guess she will play a bit in the Butler game and in the Xavier game. Aubrey was there but did not participate.
Fingers crossed we have seen the worst of this constant “survival mode” mentality we have had to adapt.

Reaction Score
Azzi was suited up and participated in all the pregame shooting today and looked very relaxed and comfortable so I would venture to guess she will play a bit in the Butler game and in the Xavier game. Aubrey was there but did not participate.
Fingers crossed we have seen the worst of this constant “survival mode” mentality we have had to adapt.
They said on the broadcast that Azzi did not participate in the pre-game she just did some shooting.

Reaction Score
She participated in the full warmups,
I don't know what the full pre-game entails. Maybe it's more than just what we see right before tip? I think Culmo said it on the broadcast I assume she must have some inside info.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I don't know what the full pre-game entails. Maybe it's more than just what we see right before tip? I think Culmo said it on the broadcast I assume she must have some inside info.
You can watch pre-game warmups live stream on the facebook page (home games). I try to catch that when I can. Yes they actually come out two or three times in the hour before the game and go through progressively more active drills. The shooting just before the game is a very small part of that. Assuming You either heard Culmo wrong or in the wrong context.

Reaction Score
No that’s not what they said. What he said was that she didn’t participate in the pregame walk through because she wasn’t playing. But she did full pre game warm ups, more physically intensive, and did full practices the last two days according to Geno and did great.

Reaction Score
Bench relief is needed IMMEDIATELY, the team is starting to wear down.

Sure is but when Azzi is still out, Aubrey has Covid and amari is stuck at home… what is Geno supposed to do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom