Azzi is smiling | The Boneyard

Azzi is smiling

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Amazing, we have any number of top-notch skiers with any manner of knee injuries, popping acl's, meniscus injuries. etc Receiving anywhere from arthroscopic procedures to total rebuilds, many returning the same year. I wonder what the Doctors working on the skiers know that our surgeons don't. I know injuries differ in severity and type, just can't wrap my head around the different outcomes.

Reaction Score
Amazing, we have any number of top-notch skiers with any manner of knee injuries, popping acl's, meniscus injuries. etc Receiving anywhere from arthroscopic procedures to total rebuilds, many returning the same year. I wonder what the Doctors working on the skiers know that our surgeons don't. I know injuries differ in severity and type, just can't wrap my head around the different outcomes.
All of these injuries are major and take a year to recover from.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
Pro athletes whose livelihood depends on performing, are much more apt to return quicker than a college athlete. The latter has a long runway in front of them, and it's not worth returning quicker than necessary, Kelly Jolly aside (there's some history right there, sportsfans). IMHO, Geno and staff will not rush players back with the potential of setbacks, or even worse, do some long term damage, just for a game.

Reaction Score
She’s still smiling. Azzi’s as strong as they come.

(Picture from Paige’s Instagram.)

IMG_3072.png

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom