Azzi Fudd pulls a Stewie | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Azzi Fudd pulls a Stewie

Reaction Score
Interesting and annoying (to me) that Paige is mentioned more in this thread than the person (Azzi) the thread is about. Happens often. I think you could start a thread about mountain climbing and within the first 5 responses, someone will say “ Paige loves mountain climbing”

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Interesting and annoying (to me) that Paige is mentioned more in this thread than the person (Azzi) the thread is about. Happens often. I think you could start a thread about mountain climbing and within the first 5 responses, someone will say “ Paige loves mountain climbing”
let it go GIF

After all she achieved last year, of course she will be on people's minds. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much.

Reaction Score
let it go GIF

After all she achieved last year, of course she will be on people's minds. I'm not sure why it bothers you so much.
In every other players thread? It happened in Saylor charity thread also. It’s annoying. It bothers me because it bothers me.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
In every other players thread? It happened in Saylor charity thread also. It’s annoying. It bothers me because it bothers me.
frozen let it go GIF by Walt Disney Animation Studios

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
Well she does.... ;)

Paige_mountain_climber.jpg

Reaction Score
Long season-30+ games.
I would caution everyone from just penciling in Elite Eight and thereafter.
There are always injuries and illnesses.
And unforeseen situations.
The sky’s the limit for this group, but expecting 4 NCs is a little “demanding”.
Nooo! With this team anything less than 4 FF berths would be considered to be a utter disaster. You did say NCs, OK, that is a stretch goal. But, aim high... Fingers crossed.

A little off topic. I did the "improve your seats" thingy for the XL center and I was surprised how many seats worse than mine were already taken. An early indication of big crowds?

Reaction Score
2 teams stand on there way Stanford and S.C.. Both are more than 10 deep and will be for the next few years.
Hopefully your moniker is As You Wish, as opposed to Arizona State University Wish...

In response to Stanford and SC, we have Paige AND Azzi and they don't!!!

Amari & Azzi are headed to the Semi-finals [and then the finals] of the U19 FIBA worlds, and AE garnered experience on the Canadian NWT, eh? Our "supporting cast" is as good or better than either of them, and hopefully in the Final Four THEY will have to play each other on the opposite side of the bracket!

Even if UCONN must face them both, I still like their chances. Go Huskies!!! :) :):)

SVCBeercats

Meglepetés Előadó
Reaction Score
Is there any other way Than 4 straight
Yes, someone on the Arizona team could win 4 out of 5 seasons but not consecutively due to Covid rule allowing an extra year of eligibility.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom