Away Game Tickets | The Boneyard

Away Game Tickets

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
Here's a check of the emergency email system. I just received one saying away game tickets are now on sale through the UConn ticket office. It says Husky Athletic Fund exclusive. I think that means you have to have paid a seat donation.

Reaction Score
I bought tickets to the GA State game through GA State's website. They just went on sale a couple days ago. $25 a piece after fees for Row 1 near the 50. Pretty excited.
I just looked and yes it appears you can get seats in the first 6 rows, but I wonder if your view is obstructed by the players and your better off being higher up. All the rows from about row 7 up are not available.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I just looked and yes it appears you can get seats in the first 6 rows, but I wonder if your view is obstructed by the players and your better off being higher up. All the rows from about row 7 up are not available.
Hmm I didn't think about that. Hopefully it's not a big deal. My lizard brain just saw Row 1 and clicked purchase. Should be fun being so close regardless. First UConn football game for me. (In person. I've seen lots of them on tv.)

Reaction Score
Hmm I didn't think about that. Hopefully it's not a big deal. My lizard brain just saw Row 1 and clicked purchase. Should be fun being so close regardless. First UConn football game for me. (In person. I've seen lots of them on tv.)
You can always move during the game. I'm sure it won't be a sellout. Try your seat first, it may be great!

Reaction Score
Right now on sale exclusively to Husky Athletic Fund members and Football Season ticket holders. Can anyone give a heads up as to what section their tickets are in for the GA State and Tennessee games? Looking to pick up 4+ for both games.

Reaction Score
Right now on sale exclusively to Husky Athletic Fund members and Football Season ticket holders. Can anyone give a heads up as to what section their tickets are in for the GA State and Tennessee games? Looking to pick up 4+ for both games.
For the Ga State game, looks like the visitor side is sections 129 - 132, however not sure where they will be located if you purchase through UConn.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
For the Ga State game, looks like the visitor side is sections 129 - 132, however not sure where they will be located if you purchase through UConn.

I'm going to call ticket office on Monday to see if I can get tix.

Less than a month from game time in Atlanta. Time to lock down tix. If I can't go through UConn, I'll use a different path.

Reaction Score
I'm going to call ticket office on Monday to see if I can get tix.

Less than a month from game time in Atlanta. Time to lock down tix. If I can't go through UConn, I'll use a different path.
I called on Friday. I was told that even though I am a season ticket holder the tickets are not available to me yet at my point level yet. I am looking for tickets for the Georgia State, BC and Umass games!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Was checking out Georgia St. game day parking options.

Looks like some decent options nearby including one that is either in a Publix parking lot or adjacent to the Publix. Seems like a good option for setting up. Just go inside and grab some Pub Subs or Publix fries chicken. Get a bag or two of ice while you're at it.

Reaction Score
I have no points so I’m at the bottom of the barrel.

Glad to hear about tailgate At Tennessee. I’ll be there. Going to JMU the following weekend.

Reaction Score
If someone who has access to the away games and is going to the Ga State game and knows where the seats are located please post out here. Curious to where the ones through the school are located.

Reaction Score
If someone who has access to the away games and is going to the Ga State game and knows where the seats are located please post out here. Curious to where the ones through the school are located.
In response to my email asking where I'd be sitting if I bought tickets to the Tennessee game through UConn:

"Unfortunately, I do not have that information. I am unaware of what the visitor sections are at Neyland Stadium, nor have we been given that information internally.

UConn donors, season ticket holders and alumni who buy tickets directly through us will be seated based on their donor level and priority points. All you would be doing is purchasing the tickets, and your seating locations would be determined at a later date. The tickets would be mailed to your home address 10 days prior to the game. I imagine that is when you would learn your seating locations."

Not sure if the same applies to all games.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
In response to my email asking where I'd be sitting if I bought tickets to the Tennessee game through UConn:

"Unfortunately, I do not have that information. I am unaware of what the visitor sections are at Neyland Stadium, nor have we been given that information internally.

UConn donors, season ticket holders and alumni who buy tickets directly through us will be seated based on their donor level and priority points. All you would be doing is purchasing the tickets, and your seating locations would be determined at a later date. The tickets would be mailed to your home address 10 days prior to the game. I imagine that is when you would learn your seating locations."

Not sure if the same applies to all games.

I sent an email today asking about tix for Ga St. I said I can go to Ga St website and order tix but would prefer going through UConn. This was the response:

Good afternoon,

Thank you for reaching out, we are still in discussions about away game tickets for football and will have more information on purchasing them by the end of the week. We will release any updates on our website, UConnhuskies.com

-UConn Ticket Office

Reaction Score
I spoke with a guy in the ticket office at Ga St. today and he said section 131 behind the UConn bench is on the 50, as is section 15 which is behind the Ga St. bench.
He told me all the seats are good but stay above the first few rows if you want unobstructed views over the players.
Go to their website to check parking options. Several lots about 0.25 to 0.5 miles away.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Welp, picked up four tix through the Ga St ticket site. I'm sure UConn ticket office has a plan; I just don't know what it is and I'm not waiting on it. Section 131.

Reaction Score
Welp, picked up four tix through the Ga St ticket site. I'm sure UConn ticket office has a plan; I just don't know what it is and I'm not waiting on it. Section 131.
I'm feeling restless too. I just have a feeling all the seats higher up in that section that are showing unavailable are the ones designated to UConn as none are showing for resale yet. Willing to wait until Friday to try and go through school and hope that those seats higher up are the ones we would get.

Reaction Score
The game against Ga State is 3 weeks from today and still the away games are not available through UConn website. Doesn't seem very smart to me.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
The game against Ga State is 3 weeks from today and still the away games are not available through UConn website. Doesn't seem very smart to me.

According to others on this board It's been open to season ticket holders for two weeks.

I would think an athletic department and a ticket office would pump the heck out of first road game of the year; especially when it's an easy trip for anyone east of the Mississippi, and in a city which is great to spend a weekend for a getaway.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom