Away Game @ Florida 12/7 | The Boneyard

Away Game @ Florida 12/7

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I plan on going to Gainesville for this game, anyone know what section to buy tickets in? I called the ticket office (I thought UConn designates away tickets) and they left me on hold for like 20 minutes so I hung up.

And where to go for pregame festivities? I doubt there’s any pro-Husky places, just curious.

NowInStorrs

The truth is out there.
Reaction Score
I just grabbed two tickets in the section behind the visitors' bench. I don't have any inside info about any gatherings or anything though.

CTBasketball

Former Owner of the Pizza Thread
Reaction Score
I’ll see what I can buy tonight - my first time in Gainesville too. I hope we win by 30.

Reaction Score
I used to visit friends at UF back in the early 90s while I attended USF down in Tampa. Saw a few concerts at the O'Connell Center (the UF basketball arena), too (Phish a couple times, and some MTV festival with the Soup Dragons, Material Issue, and Public Enemy)...

Reaction Score
I went to UF and have Football Season tickets. I would recommend The Social which is right across from the Football stadium on University Avenue. The food is typical bar food but there will be plenty of room to get a Husky group together for the game. It is an easy walk to the O'Connell Center from there. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.

Reaction Score
I plan on having a small group going to the game.

Driving up from Bradenton, FL

Go Huskies

Reaction Score
I went to UF and have Football Season tickets. I would recommend The Social which is right across from the Football stadium on University Avenue. The food is typical bar food but there will be plenty of room to get a Husky group together for the game. It is an easy walk to the O'Connell Center from there. If anyone has any other questions feel free to ask.
I've asked a couple friends about Mojo Hogtown Bar-B-Que. Smoked meats and all sorts of whiskeys, bourbons, scotch, et al (including craft beer & wine). Have you been?

Reaction Score
I have not but my daughter has been and says it is very good. OAK is also downtown near Mojo and has a nice food and drink offering.

Reaction Score
I have not but my daughter has been and says it is very good. OAK is also downtown near Mojo and has a nice food and drink offering.
Yeah, that's all built out more than whenever I'd hit Hogtown back in the day (my 'day' being the early 90s)...

Reaction Score
The Purple Porpoise (it closed 20 years ago, but I had to say it because it was the best place ever).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom