Attending UConn @ Tennessee 11/4 | The Boneyard

Attending UConn @ Tennessee 11/4

Reaction Score
Hey all. Some friends and I heading down to Knoxville for the game. Seems like that stadium/scene is a real spectacle. I'm starting this thread to aid in our planning. Anyone have any tips regarding tailgating before the game? How about bars for Friday night and/or after the game on Saturday? Any other tips would also be appreciated. Lastly, has anyone heard an update on the kickoff time?

Reaction Score
FYI, if you are looking at flights, if you leave on that Thursday before the game they have direct flights from BOS to Knoxville on Allegient Air for like $150 round trip

Reaction Score
I'm driving from Atlanta. When can we purchase tickets through the athletic department or find out where the seats will be for visitors?

Reaction Score
My brother and I are driving. Staying the Hyatt a little less than a mile to the stadium. We will walk because of unknown issue with parking 100000 plus. Getting there Friday morning. Will keep an eye on this post. A little different than my 15 second walk at the Rent.

Reaction Score
Planning on driving from FL so I am interested in any information as well. Their QB Joe Milton will be hard to beat.

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
In from Charlotte + 5

Reaction Score
Hey all. Some friends and I heading down to Knoxville for the game. Seems like that stadium/scene is a real spectacle. I'm starting this thread to aid in our planning. Anyone have any tips regarding tailgating before the game? How about bars for Friday night and/or after the game on Saturday? Any other tips would also be appreciated. Lastly, has anyone heard an update on the kickoff time?
Get some JD to numb your pain.

Reaction Score
My brother and I are driving. Staying the Hyatt a little less than a mile to the stadium. We will walk because of unknown issue with parking 100000 plus. Getting there Friday morning. Will keep an eye on this post. A little different than my 15 second walk at the Rent.
Walk is much longer and a lot more orange. I was struck by the amount of orange in a Knoxville grocery store on trip to Smoky Mountains years ago before Geno played TN.

Reaction Score
A buddy lives in Knoxville, Heading down also. See where the Vols fans bought out the allotment of 70,500 Season Tickets....They expect a big year.

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I went to Knoxville last year for the Bama vs UT Basketball game, and it’s a great college town. Tons of restaurants and bars in the city. The university is beautiful too.

Idk about parking for football, but for basketball we parked in a garage about 1 mile from the stadiums and it was an easy walk over. Looks like there are tons of lots around the stadium but traffic was bad for BBall, couldn’t imagine for football.

Hoping to make it over from Nashville for the UConn game!

I know a bunch of UT alumni so I’ll ask them for some recommendations and will report back!

Reaction Score
I went to Knoxville last year for the Bama vs UT Basketball game, and it’s a great college town. Tons of restaurants and bars in the city. The university is beautiful too.

Idk about parking for football, but for basketball we parked in a garage about 1 mile from the stadiums and it was an easy walk over. Looks like there are tons of lots around the stadium but traffic was bad for BBall, couldn’t imagine for football.

Hoping to make it over from Nashville for the UConn game!

I know a bunch of UT alumni so I’ll ask them for some recommendations and will report back!
I'll be in Nashville on Thursday night. Taking recommendations for that night, too!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom