Ashlynn BEast FOW Dec 22, 2023 | The Boneyard

Ashlynn BEast FOW Dec 22, 2023

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Congrats to Ashlynn. She started off a bit slow - but has really been coming on. She's up to 4th on the team in scoring (9.3 PPG) - behind Paige, Aaliyah and Aubrey. All her %'s (shooting, etc.) are on the rise. Excited to see how she manages the rest of the season. And she's flat out fun to watch. So happy for her!

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
. And she's flat out fun to watch. So happy for her!
She visibly loves the game as much as any player i can remember. And the apparent talent to go with it.

UConn has now had all of this year’s available entering class be league FOW. Be great if fellow first year player Ice could have a breakout game even if it’s mostly rebounding.

Reaction Score
She visibly loves the game as much as any player i can remember. And the apparent talent to go with it.

UConn has now had all of this year’s available entering class be league FOW. Be great if fellow first year player Ice could have a breakout game even if it’s mostly rebounding.
Ice will have that breakout game. It is just around the corner but a huge congrats for Ashlynn. Well-deserved and hopefully not the only time she wins this honor this season. Let this be the start to many honors for her career.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn has cemented her spot on the starting five and will be a UCONN standout for the next four years. Ashlynn is an AA candidate and future NC MOP. To all who will jump in, I say time will tell if I am right. GO ASHLYNN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!

Huskee11

The Sultan
Reaction Score
It would have been a shock if she did NOT win it based upon those performances.

She may have won a Freshman award (her second) but she is definitely not playing like a Freshman.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
Still early but she has to be an early favorite for freshman of the year ?
Do you mean in the Big East, or nationally? Certainly not nationally, with Juju Watkins, Malaysia Fulwiley, and Williams from LSU in the picture.

Even in the Big East, she will have competition from her teammate KK.

Reaction Score

Let the game "come to you", ICE!

Reaction Score
Do you mean in the Big East, or nationally? Certainly not nationally, with Juju Watkins, Malaysia Fulwiley, and Williams from LSU in the picture.

Even in the Big East, she will have competition from her teammate KK.
Big east freshman of the year

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom