Articles, 3/31/23 | The Boneyard

Articles, 3/31/23

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Reaction Score
This Fox Sports article focuses on Jordan Hawkins and has tons of quotes from legendary former players, coaches and others. It's really really excellent. There's a great tidbit in there I've never heard before about how Calhoun used statistics to prove to his big men that the "dirty work" like setting great screens was actually valued by NBA teams.

Drumguy

Funny, now I mostly play guitar
Reaction Score
This Fox Sports article focuses on Jordan Hawkins and has tons of quotes from legendary former players, coaches and others. It's really really excellent. There's a great tidbit in there I've never heard before about how Calhoun used statistics to prove to his big men that the "dirty work" like setting great screens was actually valued by NBA teams.

This is a great article!

Reaction Score

Loved this. Great tidbits connecting this team to 99 and 04. And love the Jake Voskuhl screening anecdotes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom