Army Moving Away From the Wishbone | The Boneyard

Army Moving Away From the Wishbone

Reaction Score
It’s a great offensive scheme that levels the playing field. Too bad the NCAA is turning the game into flag football.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
It’s a great offensive scheme that levels the playing field. Too bad the NCAA is turning the game into flag football.
This is bad take. Are you one of those guys who thinks the QB should wear a dress, too?

Reaction Score
I hate to see that offense go, I have always found it fun to watch as long as it wasn't chewing up UCONN. Hopefully the acadamies don't take too much of a hit from this, their football revival the last 15 years has been fun to watch.

I'm guessing Army and Navy will look similar to Coastal Carolina's offense going forward.

Reaction Score
I hate to see that offense go, I have always found it fun to watch as long as it wasn't beating up UCONN.

I'm guessing Army and Navy will look similar to Coastal Carolina's offense going forward.
It is a fun offense to watch, an equalizer of sorts, but not when you're team's guys are getting their knees taken out every play.

Reaction Score
This is bad take. Are you one of those guys who thinks the QB should wear a dress, too?
As a former small college Middle LB , I can say it’s a whole lot easier without guys in your legs. But, as a purist, blockers are already at a huge disadvantage.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom