Arizona's Ballo in the portal... | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Arizona's Ballo in the portal...

Reaction Score
Him and the uk center are my one and two dream centers

from what i've seen, we haven't had much of a link to either.

But also we haven't had a real link to guys who have listed us in their top 4, 5, 6. We may end up landing guys we aren't even speculating about right now.

I think I saw May was a blackout period where transfers couldn't be contacted - so that leads me to believe we'll fill in the spots we know we will lose and some guys will transfer out in all in the next 3ish weeks.

Reaction Score
from what i've seen, we haven't had much of a link to either.

But also we haven't had a real link to guys who have listed us in their top 4, 5, 6. We may end up landing guys we aren't even speculating about right now.

I think I saw May was a blackout period where transfers couldn't be contacted - so that leads me to believe we'll fill in the spots we know we will lose and some guys will transfer out in all in the next 3ish weeks.
I 100%. New top centers will hit the portal for the next 6 weeks

Reaction Score
Ballo got a crystal ball for IU. Same with Carlyle and Myles Rice. That'd be a nice haul for them if it materializes. Albeit, last year's haul didn't amount to much.

Reaction Score
Sanogo wasn't a great passer.
We also used him much differently. Tons of offensive sets going down to him in the low post. Seems like we mostly used Clingan at the top of the key handing off and setting screens, except when we had a huge mismatch and we’d let the big man cook.

Reaction Score
Ballo got a crystal ball for IU. Same with Carlyle and Myles Rice. That'd be a nice haul for them if it materializes. Albeit, last year's haul didn't amount to much.
Quite the drama going on with IU fanbase/their insiders/alleged burner accounts on Twitter and forums... Some feel that all 3 are a done deal to IU. That is probably just the typical bravado of their fanbase... they do have a large NIL supposedly though, and plenty of minutes to offer as well.

Most IU fans agree, regardless of the players they get, this staff won't do the right things with them. A lot of fans have mixed feelings on Ballo because it means continuing to play 2 bigs which has been dubbed "fugly wanker ball" in many corners of the fanbase lol...

IMO, Ballo does not fit the profile of Hurley's typical recruits. He is a horrific FT shooter and supposedly going to the highest bidder as a one year rental. I expect Hurley will get someone that may not be ranked as highly but will inevitably look way better next season than Ballo if he ends up at IU.

Reaction Score
Ballo got a crystal ball for IU. Same with Carlyle and Myles Rice. That'd be a nice haul for them if it happens. Albeit, last year's haul didn't amount to much.
Rice gotta get better from 3 but that would be a nice pickup for them at PG considering their PG play last season

Reaction Score
Lets not forget how towards the tail end of the season he was converting 2 out of 2 free throws at times. He put in that work to improve!
He went to the 1 bounce and it helped a lot.

Reaction Score

1713292253508.gif

Reaction Score
Ware is going to get drafted, and if there's any criticism of Indiana is that they use their bigs TOO much. So yeah, it's a good landing spot for a transfer center. But the dominos are starting to fall.

Reaction Score
That's a man right there. A walking double-double. He would've been a huge get.

Reaction Score
Disappointed. Doesnt look like DH and Staff put the work in to try to land him. He was an obvious fit to replace DC.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
If JC was still coaching and Ballo said I’m yours for 1.5 million coach JC would probably laugh and say come back and see me after you play a year in the NBA.

Reaction Score
Don’t begrudge guys making some coin, but never forget Rule No. 1: the only thing you get with whores is ephed… because that all you bought.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom