April UConn recruiting thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

April UConn recruiting thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score

I liked this new article about Sarah Strong, I feel like it gives you a better idea of her personality and her reasons for choosing Connecticut. Also goes a bit more into her recruiting process. Seem so silly to think she would have chose anywhere but Storrs!

Reaction Score
Kelis Fisher & Sarah Strong both make the Chipotle Nationals “All Tournament” team.

IMG_0068.jpeg

Reaction Score

I like Kelis a lot, especially what I see in this clip. She reminds me a lot of KK in this video (maybe even a little more aggressive and a slightly better finisher). Also is it just me, or does it seem like she’s gotten a little taller?

Reaction Score
I like Kelis a lot, especially what I see in this clip. She reminds me a lot of KK in this video (maybe even a little more aggressive and a slightly better finisher). Also is it just me, or does it seem like she’s gotten a little taller?
that's going to be one quick and athletic backcourt.......I'm not sure how defenders will be able to stick with both of them.....

freekimchee

food whisperer
Reaction Score
Swipe.

The more I watch her, the more I really like her game.

I'd be super happy if we can get one of the three (Macy, McGaughy or Somfai) to join Kelis and Gandy in '25. Another one I'm a huge fan of is Grace Knox but not sure if there's any mutual interest there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom