OT: - Apple One or Apple News+ Experience? | The Boneyard

OT: Apple One or Apple News+ Experience?

Reaction Score
Just wondering if anyone has and liked either of these.

Reaction Score
I pay Apple like $23/mo for Apple One. It gives me 200 GB of cloud storage, Apple Music, Apple + TV streaming service, and I think Apple Arcade (which I don't use). No complaints!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
We use Apple Music, so between that, Ted Lasso and extra storage, it was a no brainer to get Apple One. Apple News is great - Fitness is kind of a hidden perk.

Don’t care and have never looked at the arcade thing.

Apollo

step back from the ledge
Reaction Score
Worth it for Apple TV, Music & Cloud storage. Feel like it’s a pretty good deal. Also have Arcade, but like the others posted, couldn’t tell you anything about it

Reaction Score
We use Apple Music, so between that, Ted Lasso and extra storage, it was a no brainer to get Apple One. Apple News is great - Fitness is kind of a hidden perk.

Don’t care and have never looked at the arcade thing.
This is what I have been thinking, but I have Google storage so does Apple supplant that or do I need both? Apple News has so much mag and newspaper incl but I would give up NYT and Wash Post costing me total $20 a month.

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
I have Apple One and it's worth it for me and my family. I use it mostly for Music, TV+ and fitness. I occasionally look at the News if there's an article that I'm interested (typically WSJ or Scientific American). The kids like the Arcade.

For day to day news, I'm usually looking at local news sites (in reader mode if need to pay) and national news apps. Also do the NYT for $1 a week I think?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom