AP Week 11 Rankings, we moved up | Page 2 | The Boneyard

AP Week 11 Rankings, we moved up

Reaction Score
A few years ago, the Missou AD accused our fans, players and coaches, including Dawn, of using racial epithets and other unsportsmanlike actions during a home game. The league found no evidence to back up the allegations and Dawn demanded an apology. The AD refused. Dawn then sued. The AD then apologized and paid Dawn for damages - which she donated to charity.

So yeah unfounded allegations can be made, but Barnes appears to admit the finger while accusing Graves of cussing and insulting her. Doubt it ever goes to court but somebody is gonna be bitter.

sCar v. mizzou is still a grudge match. I expect Zona v Oregon will be one for awhile too.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I didn't know she flipped off the coach. I read that she flipped off the team and the fans.

I also read where she said some untoward things when the coaches met in the handshake line.

If this had happened in Men's basketball between two upper tier programs, there would have been video and audio all over the place. Basically we are left with mostly hearsay and accusations from fans on twitter/message boards.

A few years ago, the Missou AD accused our fans, players and coaches, including Dawn, of using racial epithets and other unsportsmanlike actions during a home game. The league found no evidence to back up the allegations and Dawn demanded an apology. The AD refused. Dawn then sued. The AD then apologized and paid Dawn for damages - which she donated to charity.

So yeah unfounded allegations can be made, but Barnes appears to admit the finger while accusing Graves of cussing and insulting her. Doubt it ever goes to court but somebody is gonna be bitter.

sCar v. mizzou is still a grudge match. I expect Zona v Oregon will be one for awhile too.

Love this... I wish there was more of this in WCBB. Heated rivalries, coaches who hate each other...fanbases who hate each other in real life non just online. Call me a savage.. I don't care. :D

sun

Reaction Score

For the record, some of the details are below.

Reaction Score
Thanks for your interest in Duke WBB.
Duke lost badly to Virginia Tech, South Carolina and NC State and barely beat Notre Dame. I think Notre Dame is their only significant win. I'm not buying them as a top team. Barely top 25 maybe.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robrio89

Top Bottom