AO to Mizzou | The Boneyard

AO to Mizzou

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I wanted to see him knock some heads in the ACC, but whatever. Best of luck Alex.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
His dad thinks Jim Calhoun is a bad leader of men with no class and he picks FRANK HAITH?

BRB, LAUGHING MY A** OFF.

Reaction Score
AO also excited to play w/. a pass first PG. I can already see him dropping the gimme passes and looking to the ref for help. Not sour grapes, but truth.

Regardless good luck to him and hope he finds what he is looking for in the end. AO Sr. can suck it!

Reaction Score
i hope ao finds what he is looking for. seems like a high risk/high reward type scenario. could prove some of his doubters wrong with a bounce back year. any sort of repeat of this past year though, and he can kiss a possible pro career goodbye.(atleast here in the states)

Reaction Score
Yes AO was big in our title run and i respect that but he and his dad could go suck a rotten egg. i hope he fails miserably as a player and ends up in a euro d-league somewhere. he and his dad should look up the words perseverance,loyalty and integrity because they obviously have no clue what they mean.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Yes AO was big in our title run and i respect that but he and his dad could go suck a rotten egg. i hope he fails miserably as a player and ends up in a euro d-league somewhere. he and his dad should look up the words perseverance,loyalty and integrity because they obviously have no clue what they mean.

Wow!

Reaction Score
I have no beef with Mizzou. I still think it's hilarious that BCU fans think that they had a shot at landing him.

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
I don't have the energy to say something witty to make you look like a jackass. Fortunately you took care of it for me.

Reaction Score
As a ku student I don't know what to think if mu was still in the big 12 I would be mad, I just honestly hope he plays like next year so it doesnt look like uconn messed up with him

Reaction Score
As a ku student I don't know what to think if mu was still in the big 12 I would be mad, I just honestly hope he plays like **** next year so it doesnt look like uconn messed up with him

I get what you're saying but truth be told, if alex plays well it won't make UConn look bad it will make him look bad.........

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
I don't bash players, sometimes I'm a critic but I'm not a dic*. What some idiots do on twitter and fb is stupid and sad, anyway this is interesting though. Going to the SEC means he has to change his major to something UConn doesn't offer for the transfer to happen first off. Next is his dad getting at our coaching staff then picking Frank H. -thats a dam joke. Not to mention what has this coach done developing guys? You think he or that program has a better shot at developing your kid in 1 year than UConn does next year? Thats also a joke. Alex would have played 40 minutes next year a game and been the focus down low, now hes going to a team thats 95% guard play. And he complained about bazz/boat? Thats a joke. I just don't see the fit here. The ACC or A10 was the answer, not Mizzu. BTW Alex, the SEC is loaded next year for the first time in years while the BE will be down significantly, enjoy that challenge stats wise.

Goodluck to Alex and his uninformed dad. But on the real you needed to do your homework on transfering and whats best for you. There were 10 schools/programs that made a better fit including staying home over what your going to get at Mizzu....

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Alex Oriahki ----> SOFT!---------->Mizzou's front court has become flaccid with this pick up.

Good riddance AO (& Sr as well)

Reaction Score
Good Luck at Mizzou, perhaps you will succeed where you failed here. I thankyou for your help in winning a NC, but feel strongly you will bomb because you don't have the heart of a Husky, and you sure won't have the heart of a Tiger.

Reaction Score
Good luck to him -i will be forever grateful for his help in amazing NC run.

All the best!!!!

Reaction Score
Alex is not as bad as people are making him out to be. He was not a good fit at UConn for several reasons, plus he and the coach did not see eye to eye. It happens.

MizzU may be what he needs, getting away from the East Coast, growing up away from home and concentrate without distractions. He just could thrive out there. He made a good choice and perhaps the right choice (to leave) and there 'aint' nothing wrong with that.

Its his life to live not ours or anyone else's. Some people here actually think what he eats makes them sh|t and post accordingly.

Good luck AO!

Mike Honcho

I've lost count of titles
Reaction Score
Alex is not as bad as people are making him out to be. He was not a good fit at UConn for several reasons, plus he and the coach did not see eye to eye. It happens.

MizzU may be what he needs, getting away from the East Coast, growing up away from home and concentrate without distractions. He just could thrive out there. He made a good choice and perhaps the right choice (to leave) and there 'aint' nothing wrong with that.

Its his life to live not ours or anyone else's. Some people here actually think what he eats makes them sh|t and post accordingly.

Good luck AO!

Finally a voice of reason.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member