Anyway - David Pindell | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Anyway - David Pindell

Reaction Score
Everything you said is true and nothing at all Chief00 like - would have loved to see UConn build the option around DP
JS is just ornery on UConn football - he should be kind to himself and read anything else but this football blog

Be thankful I’m back this place is a ghost town.

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
1. Guy could play - tricked many into think the oline was good
2. Guy was good enough to stay healthy behind that mess of an offensive line

Should we quote some of the best anti-Pindell takes for fun?

The answer to the OP is...

"...should be starting for the Jets this week"

Reaction Score
I honestly don't think the line is that bad. Some of the hits the QBs have taken are self inflicted due to lack of pocket awareness. In the case of Beaudry and Steven Krajewski. They have to learn to not take on tacklers the way Bones used to.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I honestly don't think the line is that bad. Some of the hits the QBs have taken are self inflicted due to lack of pocket awareness. In the case of Beaudry and Steven Krajewski. They have to learn to not take on tacklers the way Bones used to.
Something I’ve noticed about Jack Zergiotis was that even when he had a good pocket he just stood there until pressure came. Possibly guys weren’t getting open but he just took way too long and ended up getting sacked or forcing an impossible throw. Steven Krajewski was much more active. I honestly don’t remember much about Beaudry’s pocket presence.

Reaction Score
If we had him this year with Thompkins, Brown, Ross, Drayton...

That would be the most electric group of athletes to ever but 200 total yards per game.

Which brings up another point.

As disappointing as the OLine appears. The unknown squad of WRs have distinguished themselves and distinctly overachieved. Dayton. Ross. Brown. Rose. I want to see more Heron & Donovan Williams. And Zavier Scott.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom