Anyone want an Edsall Bobblehead | The Boneyard

Anyone want an Edsall Bobblehead

Reaction Score
Got an extra myself thanks. :) Witnessed several pallets still not picked up by those who qualify. Not sure knik knak bobblheads are what we needed for a promo after our two real life BOBBLEHEADS as HC...;)

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Couldn’t get a bidding war going on eBay?

mikedog10

Tailgating Enthusiast
Reaction Score
Do you want to trade it for a signed Diaco football?Head bang

I will trade my bobblehead. At last week's tailgate, we were discussing the need for a football to toss around...

Your ball will be perfect, we won't feel bad when we inevitably drop passes & scuff the ball on the asphalt!

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Do you want to trade it for a signed Diaco football?Head bang

RIhN144h.jpg

Fake Bob Diaco (@FakeBobDiaco) | Twitter

Reaction Score
YESSSS! Wasnt able to make it to the game. I will give you a terrifying "chompers" yard goats one in exchange :cool:

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
If you've got extra, I'll take one. I had two, and both of them got stolen from underneath my seat while I went to the concessions stand...

Reaction Score
Got an extra myself thanks. :) Witnessed several pallets still not picked up by those who qualify. Not sure knik knak bobblheads are what we needed for a promo after our two real life BOBBLEHEADS as HC...;)

we never picked up ours, are they still available?

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score

If true there were a lot left, if anybody finds out from the AD if there are any hanging around. I'd like to grab one.

I have to admit I'm floored there were giveaways that weren't picked up by UConn fans.

I swear when I'd go to a game, even if it was a freakin poster, you'd have grown adults fighting and taking 18 free posters of a 2011 UConn Football schedule.

Anything more than a piece of glossy paper, was pure chaos.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

The one’s to pick up were Jonathon weren’t they? Edsall was a giveaway at the ECU game.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
YESSSS! Wasnt able to make it to the game. I will give you a terrifying "chompers" yard goats one in exchange :cool:

Deal - you going to the Missouri game?

Reaction Score

My guess would be some how, the first was for early season ticket holders. The second was for those who entered the stadium early. When speaking with the PR folks in charge they are still deciding on how the Dan O will be given out. Every season ticket holder has a personal liaison who has e-mailed and called them personally. A call to your rep would get it done. I hope this helps...:)

If true there were a lot left, if anybody finds out from the AD if there are any hanging around. I'd like to grab one.
I have to admit I'm floored there were giveaways that weren't picked up by UConn fans.
I swear when I'd go to a game, even if it was a freakin poster, you'd have grown adults fighting and taking 18 free posters of a 2011 UConn Football schedule.
Anything more than a piece of glossy paper, was pure chaos.

I'll ignore the "If true" comment, next time I will supply a photo for the doubters. :oops: I have absolutely no reason to make something up to post here. There were several pallets being moved inside post game. Each in my estimate held hundreds of leftovers. As for getting this info from the AD :confused: :rolleyes: one has to be sure he has bigger fish to fry. See comment above for who to contact.
Been to a game lately? There should be no surprise of leftover artifacts. I hate it but it is fact. ;)

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
My guess would be some how, the first was for early season ticket holders. The second was for those who entered the stadium early. When speaking with the PR folks in charge they are still deciding on how the Dan O will be given out. Every season ticket holder has a personal liaison who has e-mailed and called them personally. A call to your rep would get it done. I hope this helps...:)

I'll ignore the "If true" comment, next time I will supply a photo for the doubters. :oops: I have absolutely no reason to make something up to post here. There were several pallets being moved inside post game. Each in my estimate held hundreds of leftovers. As for getting this info from the AD :confused: :rolleyes: one has to be sure he has bigger fish to fry. See comment above for who to contact.
Been to a game lately? There should be no surprise of leftover artifacts. I hate it but it is fact. ;)

Don't take it so personal haha.

I meant it more in the sense that if there were still some after the fact when you saw it. Photo IDs, not necessary.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom