Anyone know if the UConn will be live streamed this season on Fubo? | The Boneyard

Anyone know if the UConn will be live streamed this season on Fubo?

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
Anyone know if the UConn will be live streamed this season on Fubo?

Reaction Score
Assuming that the games will be on SNY, then yes. FUBO carries SNY and FS1 also.

Reaction Score
Does Fubo carry ESPN and ESPN2? We’ve lost those channels on Spectrum due to the Disney dispute.

Reaction Score
Things can change a lot between now and November. I won't change from youtubetv until then. I have a huge library of my favorite movies/shows and I'd like to keep them. For all we know SNY's contracts with other services may be in negotiations as we speak. SNY may reappear on youtubetv or it could disappear from other services.

Reaction Score
Does Fubo carry ESPN and ESPN2? We’ve lost those channels on Spectrum due to the Disney dispute.
Yes, FUBO carries ESPN, ESPN2, ESPN U and ESPN News.
Fwiw, they also carry:
NFL Network
NFL RedZone
NBA TV
4 MSG channels
FS 1
FS 2
ACCN
4 B1G channels
7 Pac 12 channels (Good for this season but not next)
SEC network
Among others.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
If a game is being broadcasted on the local (once referred to as "over the air") Fox, CBS or ABC affiliate, will it be on FUBO?
Off the top of my head, not sure if any current OOC games are scheduled for network broadcasts.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
If a game is being broadcasted on the local (once referred to as "over the air") Fox, CBS or ABC affiliate, will it be on FUBO?
Off the top of my head, not sure if any current OOC games are scheduled for network broadcasts.
The following games should be on either ABC, FOX, ESPN, and FS1

NC State, Maryland, North Carolina, Louisville, ND, and South Carolina.

Texas may be on the Longhorn Network or ESPN.

Minnesota may be on the Big 10 Network or ESPN.

Dayton and Ball State most likely will be on SNY.

UCLA and Kansas are a tournament and may be pay per view.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Fubo has everything except TNT/TBS/truTV which is a problem for the men’s ncaa tournament plus the MLB/NBA/NHL playoffs but for WBB you’ll be fine

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Things can change a lot between now and November. I won't change from youtubetv until then. I have a huge library of my favorite movies/shows and I'd like to keep them. For all we know SNY's contracts with other services may be in negotiations as we speak. SNY may reappear on youtubetv or it could disappear from other services.
I have YouTube TV now and have been holding out on moving to Hulu for those reasons. My wife isn't happy about the change, but I need to go where SNY is available. I guess I will wait until October, but until the season starts in November, I will be very anxious about what to do and when. Geez! this sucks.

Reaction Score
Here in Corpus Christi, TX, Spectrum has lost not only the ESPN’s, but also the Longhorn & SEC networks
Haven’t lost FOXSports, so the app for streaming the SNY games ( but not pre, halftime & postgame shows) SHOULD be ok .

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
The following games should be on either ABC, FOX, ESPN, and FS1

NC State, Maryland, North Carolina, Louisville, ND, and South Carolina.

Texas may be on the Longhorn Network or ESPN.

Minnesota may be on the Big 10 Network or ESPN.

Dayton and Ball State most likely will be on SNY.

UCLA and Kansas are a tournament and may be pay per view.
The Texas game is currently scheduled to be on ABC.
The 2 Cayman games are on FloHoops (as you said, PPV, and allegedly low quality video).

Reaction Score
Here in Corpus Christi, TX, Spectrum has lost not only the ESPN’s, but also the Longhorn & SEC networks
Haven’t lost FOXSports, so the app for streaming the SNY games ( but not pre, halftime & postgame shows) SHOULD be ok .

The UConn audio stream is free on The Varsity Network. Great pregame, halftime & Postgame shows that almost always include an interview with Daley. Her comments are actually more specific to the game which I like over the "How do you describe your success Geno" questions from some of the regular hoard. I actually listen to the audio while watching the muted video stream of the game.

Reaction Score
Smart assessment. I subscribe to several streaming services newsletters/blogs and there appear to be significant negotiations in motion. Unfortunately, SNY likely to be coupled with other more substantial services so some decisions not in the Boneyard's favor may be coming.

Reaction Score
You aware you can only "keep them" recorded movies/shows on YouTube TV for about 9 months? After 9 months they start to remove them from your DVR.

Reaction Score
You aware you can only "keep them" recorded movies/shows on YouTube TV for about 9 months? After 9 months they start to remove them from your DVR.

True, but those old shows are in reruns and every time one of them is on, it gets re-recorded and another 9 months starts. It isn't perfect but it's pretty nice.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom