Anyone else scouting potential coaches today? | The Boneyard

Anyone else scouting potential coaches today?

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
E4F2CCD0-8C19-4B52-B0B2-D2696DE5BED4.jpeg

Reaction Score
Watching Oregon vs Ohio State with Joe Moorehead on the sideline.

Oregon is running all over Ohio State's defense right now. Moorehead offense is running wild. Now Uconn just needs to recruit a RB like CJ Verdell.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Ironically enough Dan O is doing color on the UF game. So maybe I really am scouting potential coaches

Reaction Score
Ironically enough Dan O is doing color on the UF game. So maybe I really am scouting potential coaches
Would be very interesting to see him as a QB coach or analyst of some sort to begin his coaching career.

Reaction Score
Yes.

Conclusion: Moorhead, take my tax-payer money.
Do you think Moorehead can recruit the kind of athletes he is getting at PSU and Oregon to Storrs? Ultimately, we gonna need an upgrade in talent. Can Moorehead recruit here?

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I know everyone is dreaming for Moorehead, but I'm preferring we go with a young, energetic, FCS winning HC. Someone looking to take a leap up and use us as a stepping stone. I want us to be that stepping stone program. It's the only way this program gets the kick start it needs in the excitement department.

Reaction Score
In the short term, respective of who coaches, why not schedule more lower level teams besides UMass? Like a few bottom feeder Ivy or Patriot League teams? Every major basketball team does this. At least, it should produce some victories. Or, maybe not, depending on the skill level of the UConn players compared to those teams.

I get it about the money paid to UConn by the higher level teams to play at the Rent, but what do demoralizing losses against FBS teams do for the confidence of the players?

Agree that an FCS winning HC makes sense. Still, what is the recruiting pitch to prospective players at this point?

I haven't followed the team that much, but one poster said about what a great recruiting class is coming next fall? Is that true?

Reaction Score
Do you think Moorehead can recruit the kind of athletes he is getting at PSU and Oregon to Storrs? Ultimately, we gonna need an upgrade in talent. Can Moorehead recruit here?
We need to upgrade coaching first.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom