Any radio announcer speculation? | The Boneyard

Any radio announcer speculation?

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score
Not completely shocked that we haven’t seen anything yet - best guess is that something leaks out in mid July, with confirmation coming with the media guide publish in August.

I was impressed by Eric Frede (SNY) during the 2014 UConn centric final 4 telecast, but my guess is that TV is a better gig.

Any chance we pull Bob Huessler back? (Haha)

Anyone else have any ideas?

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
I heard they are deciding between Dan Patrick, Chris Berman and Keith Oberman. All three looking for some loose change....but Andy Katz will work for less.

Reaction Score
Not completely shocked that we haven’t seen anything yet - best guess is that something leaks out in mid July, with confirmation coming with the media guide publish in August.

I was impressed by Eric Frede (SNY) during the 2014 UConn centric final 4 telecast, but my guess is that TV is a better gig.

Any chance we pull Bob Huessler back? (Haha)

Anyone else have any ideas?

Doris Burke and Beth Mowins.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
Give me four quarters of Serrano and whaler
That would be like having Francesa and Benigno.....not sure you are old enough to know who either of those two are however....

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
That would be like having Francesa and Benigno.....not sure you are old enough to know who either of those two are however....

Like the king of radio? Don’t know the first guy though

Reaction Score
Heard Chris Russo's name was being talked up. He lives in New Canaan of all places.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
You heard Chris Russo was being talked up to be the play by play radio voice of UConn football??
He has to be kidding. Chris Russo views anything north of the DMV in Norwalk as fly over country.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom