Answer these questions. | The Boneyard

Answer these questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1) Why do we continue to see Abrams at WR over Thomas or Bradley? Another wide open drop. How many do we need to see from him?
2) Why did I not see any of Bloom at TE? Can't have 2 false starts at key times from Myers and just haven't seen anything from McQuillan to get excited about.
3) How many times does Obi need to get burned? I think the BY feel in love with his size and felt like he could be the next great NFL prospect because of that size, but he just isn't getting it done. I think W. Lee was impressive in special teams coverage and should get a shot at the starting safety job.
4) Why on a key 3rd and 16 in the 4th, we only rush 3, drop 8 almost have to expect some kind of draw from USF and sure enough I get the running back making it past the 3 down linemen, but where the heck did our LB's go that we didn't make first contact until he was 15 yards down field and we give up a huge first down which led to the difference winning field goal.

I guess things could be worse, I could be a Clemson fan and wonder how in the world did we lose that game last night. Talk about a team blowing multiple opportunities and questionable play calling. WOW!

Reaction Score
I assure you, Clemson is not in a worse situation that Uconn. At this time, I would kill to have Uconn have the same position and success as Clemson. I like Dabo Sweeney as well.

I agree with your questions, especially Abrams seeing the field and no Bloom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom