Another school grieves over a life cut short | The Boneyard

Another school grieves over a life cut short

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wow sounds like he was in the wrong place at the wrong time. Definitely gives you perspective and appreciation for life. Prayers for his family

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Damn, heart goes out for a young man who was robbed of his future.

Reaction Score
It sounds as if the guy was clearly mentally unstable as anyone who returns to the scene of the crime, and then refuse to discard their weapon only to be shot must have a mental condition of some sort. Mental Health issues are of the utmost importance right now in our nation. Stuff like this is happening at an alarming rate. Very similar story to one of my best friends who was killed 2 months ago in Vero Beach. RIP Kevino

http://www.wpbf.com/news/kevin-ador...eless-man-at-mcdonalds-in-vero-beach/27837406

Reaction Score
It sounds as if the guy was clearly mentally unstable as anyone who returns to the scene of the crime, and then refuse to discard their weapon only to be shot must have a mental condition of some sort. Mental Health issues are of the utmost importance right now in our nation. Stuff like this is happening at an alarming rate. Very similar story to one of my best friends who was killed 2 months ago in Vero Beach. RIP Kevino

http://www.wpbf.com/news/kevin-ador...eless-man-at-mcdonalds-in-vero-beach/27837406
I live in Vero Beach! The young man that was stabbed to death by a home less man who thought he was on the phone calling people to beat him up. The victim (sorry for the loss of your friend) was going to propose to his girlfriend. You don't hear about crime often here in Vero. This incident was scary. Could have been anyone of us. I used to live across the street from where it happened.

Reaction Score
Yeah from from what I know it sounds like it was very out of the norm for the area. But like you said it could have been absolutely anyone who happened to be talking on a phone (which he found threatening). My buddy is a bigger dude too if he only saw it coming he could have stopped him, hell he had the type of personally that would have made him laugh before he even laid hands on him if he saw it coming......Pure tragedy though. Im still heart broken over it. I'll be down in your neck of the woods next summer for the bike ride. We are finishing his bike ride to Miami where he was going to propose to his girlfriend.

Reaction Score
Yeah from from what I know it sounds like it was very out of the norm for the area. But like you said it could have been absolutely anyone who happened to be talking on a phone (which he found threatening). My buddy is a bigger dude too if he only saw it coming he could have stopped him, hell he had the type of personally that would have made him laugh before he even laid hands on him if he saw it coming.Pure tragedy though. Im still heart broken over it. I'll be down in your neck of the woods next summer for the bike ride. We are finishing his bike ride to Miami where he was going to propose to his girlfriend.
His spirit will live on. Glad to hear those close to him will honor him in such a way. Vero Beach is a beautiful town and you rarely hear about anything bad happening. It is a retirement haven for the older folks. I work at a golf club in town and our clientele is mainly retirees. So sad to hear about the tragedy and the link to CT was too ironic. I could literally hit a sand wedge from my front door to that McDonalds before I moved in January. Sorry again for your loss. The world is a crazy scary place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom