Another Nika Assist | The Boneyard

Another Nika Assist

Reaction Score
UConn WBB Weekly has a very nice article on Ice's journey this year. I'd link it but don't know how. If someone would provide the link it's a good read.

About Nika's unofficial but big time assist. AE gets her nose wacked and Geno subs Ice in. She expressed that she's anxious and not sure of what she is supposed to do. As soon as she enters the game Nika gets fouled and before shooting the foul shots she huddles the team up. Says Ice "She got in my face and she's like 'Don't get ----- (with), other words I can't say" "I was like 'Okay, and that snapped me into it."

Just a gentle nudge from Nika...

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
FYI: All you need to do is copy the link and paste it into your post.
Depending on the browser and your computer, place your cursor in the web address when you're on the article page. Command or Control C ought to copy the address ( you can also access those tools through the "edit" tab on your browser.)

Once you've copied it, hit the little two-link chain thingy in the post menu - to the right of the paragraph icon.
It will open a window and you then paste the link in the URL box.

To paste the link into your post, use Command V (I'm on a Mac laptop) You can also access that tool w/in the "edit" tab on your browser.
Behind Ice Brady's Big East Tournament breakthrough

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak
Top Bottom