OT: - Another Alabama Basketball Player Arrested | The Boneyard

OT: Another Alabama Basketball Player Arrested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Wouldn’t mind adding him to the staff if he gets canned. Too big a name to take an assistant job, but the connection with Hurley would be an insane add. Just dreaming on a Monday is all lol

He isn't going anywhere. Even if they do fire him, he'd find a new job in 30 minutes if he chose to pick up the phone. There is 0 chance he is ever an assistant here.

Reaction Score
He isn't going anywhere. Even if they do fire him, he'd find a new job in 30 minutes if he chose to pick up the phone. There is 0 chance he is ever an assistant here.
Hence why I said dreaming. Fully understand that.

Reaction Score
Lack of institutional control seems like a no brainer here, if it was a big name like Bama…

Reaction Score
My FIL sells used cars down south and you get an AK-47 or Remington 700 with a purchase. It's a whole different world.
Semi-auto AK, right? A full auto AK would be the price of a car by itself lol

Reaction Score
My FIL sells used cars down south and you get an AK-47 or Remington 700 with a purchase. It's a whole different world.
It's a different world out here now too, it didn't used to be like this. We have criminals killing little kids and not even seeing the inside of a cell. We have criminals terrorizing residents and tourists with no repercussions. All the criminals have guns but we don't have the gun culture they do down there where everyone is packing.

Reaction Score
Semi-auto AK, right? A full auto AK would be the price of a car by itself lol

Correct. Not enough people have a class III license to make selling any full-auto legal I would think.

Reaction Score
You don't have to go down to Alabama for out of whack priorities. I see it constantly where I live.
Where do you live? Arkansas? On the day they passed a law permitting child labor in factories, they arrested a guy for piercing his child's earlobe for an earring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom