Announcers For Thursday | The Boneyard

Announcers For Thursday

Reaction Score
Okay then...

SquarePic_20230828_22413330.jpg

Reaction Score
Glad l'll be there. Listening to B team announcers is never fun. Never been a fan of women on football game announcing teams. Call me old school if you will, but it just seems so fake to me. I doubt they really care about the sport that much and certainly have never played. I'll head back into my whole now.
The only female listed is the sideline reporter. And secondly if they haven’t played it they can’t care about it? If that was the case wouldn’t NASCAR have about 100 fans if they’ve never actually raced? Stay in your “hole”.

Reaction Score
Wish we could get Ross Tucker back. He was fantastic in 2021 when he did every UConn home game. Think he got moved to the Army games instead since last year.
The way we're performing he probably put in for that move awhile ago. Let's see if we can get him back now though (2024 & beyond)

Reaction Score
After 2021 he probably requested it
I believe that Ross lives in PA so Army is an easier drive than UConn. I enjoy listening to him on the Dan Patrick show during the football season. I've heard him on Jim Rome as well.

Reaction Score
Glad l'll be there. Listening to B team announcers is never fun. Never been a fan of women on football game announcing teams. Call me old school if you will, but it just seems so fake to me. I doubt they really care about the sport that much and certainly have never played. I'll head back into my whole now.
Sorta like reading B team posters opinions?

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
Glad l'll be there. Listening to B team announcers is never fun. Never been a fan of women on football game announcing teams. Call me old phool if you will, but it just seems so fake to me. I doubt they really care about the sport that much and certainly have never played. I'll head back into my whole now.
FIFY

Reaction Score
I was hoping we would get McPeak and a whole bunch of dunks and three pointers.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
I guess I earned the shade. I just like people who were involved in a sport to be on the announcing team, football, basketball , soccer etc. Have a natural understanding of the game and can express it in the broadcasting. I like women talking women's sprots better than men.
You've been smoking too many sprots in your whole.

Reaction Score
Yep, He is primarily a basketball guy, was or is employed by CBSSN and B1G Ten Network for college hoops too.

It's all coming together now

The stuffed suits at CBS sports heard Meghan reference the court so much they brought in a basketball play by play guy.

Reaction Score
I guess I earned the shade. I just like people who were involved in a sport to be on the announcing team, football, basketball , soccer etc. Have a natural understanding of the game and can express it in the broadcasting. I like women talking women's sprots better than men.

Well, at least this time you wrote in real sentences with realistic spelling.

Seriously, you should stop posting about gender-related matters. Better you keep quiet and folks wonder if you're an idiot than you keep posting and remove all doubt.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom