Andrew Nembhard Official Visit | The Boneyard

Andrew Nembhard Official Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Goal is to take 2 out of 3 between him, akinjo and Carey I would imagine...good to see official is now scheduled..

Reaction Score
Smart to lock up akinjo. Hopefully he wont scare off one of these two since hes a little lower ranked. I think nembhard is the only NBA player of the bunch--hes my #1. But take whoever commits of course. Lesson learned from 2017.

We are learning from the past we pushed kids back hoping to get a bigger fish and it has not worked well for us. New philosophy

Reaction Score
Mathis commitment to RU, while unfortunate, may have helped at least in the way of keeping room open for Nembhard, Carey and/or Akinjo. My question is, will we still recruit a SG if we get commitments from two of the guards above?

Reaction Score
Mathis commitment to RU, while unfortunate, may have helped at least in the way of keeping room open for Nembhard, Carey and/or Akinjo. My question is, will we still recruit a SG if we get commitments from two of the guards above?

Doubt it. We have vital and both nembhard, carey can also guard the 2. Positions are more relevant on the defensive end with ollie.

Alterique, vital, akinjo, and nembhard/carey could very well be tje most talented backcourt in the country.

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
does he have any other visits scheduled or has he taken any others?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Did you think the New York Times would weigh in on the visit? How much more do you need?
At least one reputable recruiting new source would be dandy. William "Cam Reddish is visiting at some point in the near future" Paxton isn't enough for me to get excited.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Paxton is connected, Reddish planning a visit and then changing his mind to commit to his #1 choice shouldn't discredit that
It shows how he as wrong about a visit nobody else reported. Just want one other person to confirm.

Reaction Score
Would someone compare and contrast Nembhard vs Carey?
Nembhard is a finesse long guard from canada who has nice finishing moves and scoring ability but specializes in great passing vision and instinct. Carey is a niceeee new jersey kid who can shoot the lights out and is way more of an off guard that wants to score score score

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Nembhard is a finesse long guard from canada who has nice finishing moves and scoring ability but specializes in great passing vision and instinct. Carey is a niceeee new jersey kid who can shoot the lights out and is way more of an off guard that wants to score score score
Carey's game reminds me of Ben Gordon.
Just an incredible shot-maker who can handle and distribute for a good chunk of time, but isn't the type to consistently run an offense.

BaZZnBOAT

ONIONS!
Reaction Score
Whoever commits to UCONN is better.

You're Welcome.

Ajinko is already better than both.

It sounds like Nembhard will be the guy. Oz's comments makes it seem like Carey is cooling a bit. I won't be shocked if/when they go all out on this visit.

In terms of helping Shittu, I guess so. Are we really still in on Shittu?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Ajinko is already better than both.

It sounds like Nembhard will be the guy. Oz's comments makes it seem like Carey is cooling a bit. I won't be shocked if/when they go all out on this visit.

In terms of helping Shittu, I guess so. Are we really still in on Shittu?
Yup. Staff are at Vermont Academy today going all-out for him.

EDIT: My bad – looks like it's just Kill up there, not the whole staff.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman