2020 Recruiting: - Andre Jackson Top 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Andre Jackson Top 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Cuse fans shaking in fear yet?
Nah, right now they are in their "Wow I like our chances. HOF coach and one of the biggest arenas in the country" mode.

Personally I like it when they devolve into their inevitable "We never liked the kid, I hear he has rickets. Anyway his handlers pushed him to UConn" mode.

(Still doomed.)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Nah, right now they are in their "Wow I like our chances. HOF coach and one of the biggest arenas in the country" mode.

Personally I like it when they devolve into their inevitable "We never liked the kid, I hear he has rickets" mode.

(Still doomed.)
To be fair, that almost always happens here when we don't get someone

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score
I mean, if you really want to know what those dinguses think, here ya go (read at your own risk):

Wow, I wonder who we're going to fire so we can hire Andre's high school coach?

LOL Cuse fans are the worst

Reaction Score

Dags is a good trainer to be working with.

Looks to be totally rebuilding his shot in this. Set point is higher and his hand position is better. Still gripping the ball with his off hand from the front. Yuck.
Pretty mechanical/awkward looking, but that's no surprise with something new.

All he needs is to come here with a catch and shoot 3 pt shot. Mid-range is dead. Let Hurley and co. Develop the rest

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score

Dags is a good trainer to be working with.

Looks to be totally rebuilding his shot in this. Set point is higher and his hand position is better. Still gripping the ball with his off hand from the front. Yuck.
Pretty mechanical/awkward looking, but that's no surprise with something new.

All he needs is to come here with a catch and shoot 3 pt shot. Mid-range is dead. Let Hurley and co. Develop the rest

lol thumbnail makes it look like he has a giant face

Reaction Score
It did mention in an article he is planning on going on an unofficial to syracuse again at the end of the month. Better close fast danny.

Reaction Score
Is there a more delusional fan base?

“Hey Andre! Come to Syracuse! We won’t really develop your skills but you’ll learn how to play our signature zone defense! A few years after graduation you’ll have a chance to be apart of something great! That’s right, you can be apart of Boeheim’s Army! Our fans take great interest in this tournament and you could potentially be that missing piece that team needs in a few years to potentially split one million dollars 15 ways!

All you need to do is sign on that dotted line...”

Attachments

• 6BCF26D6-0650-47EA-9B67-6C62DA086ACC.jpeg
    6BCF26D6-0650-47EA-9B67-6C62DA086ACC.jpeg
    363.8 KB · Views: 246
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics