Andre Jackson back in Starting lineup tomorrow night? | The Boneyard

Andre Jackson back in Starting lineup tomorrow night?

Reaction Score
I'm not as eager to send Alleyne to the pine as some others. He's one of our better athletes. With a proven track record. And plays pretty Ok defense.
Then who do you suggest benching? Because the other 4 spots are pretty much locked down IMO

Reaction Score
Then who do you suggest benching? Because the other 4 spots are pretty much locked down IMO
I'm with a few others. Based on the info I have today, I'd bring Karaban in off the bench. I'm curious how he does against high level athletes. I'm a bit worried his production will decline against better teams. Fortunately we'll have that answer in the next couple days.

All that said, if Karaban plays well against Oregon, MichSt/Alabama, then DH is going to have some tough decisions to make.

ColchVEGAS

Still buckin like five, deuce, four, trey.
Reaction Score
I'm not too concerned about who starts the game on the floor. At the end of the day your best 5 will get the bulk of the minutes and Jackson will be one of those. Remember we used to start Olander on that championship run. He was usually pulled pretty quickly.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
Heck no. Karaban is a prrfect complement to Sanogo and a threat in his own right. If AJ isn't scoring I have no problem with him coming off the bench. He's playing starters minutes anyway.

I rather use the firsr 4 minutes to figure out which of the guards has it on any given night.

We have a ton of depth and multiple ways to play. Hurley would be a fool to sit in a fixed lineup or rotation. Play the hot hands and run teams into the ground at both ends

Reaction Score
I'm with a few others. Based on the info I have today, I'd bring Karaban in off the bench. I'm curious how he does against high level athletes. I'm a bit worried his production will decline against better teams. Fortunately we'll have that answer in the next couple days.

All that said, if Karaban plays well against Oregon, MichSt/Alabama, then DH is going to have some tough decisions to make.
I think it's actually a pretty easy decision, you continue to start Karaban because he's been one of our best players. And you bring Alleyne off the bench because that's his best role and what he was brought here to do, provide some scoring off the bench. Benching Karaban is one of the more absurd takes I've seen, even for this board

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
My wife accepted a late invitation to have Thanksgiving dinner at a friend's house so I'll be watching the game tonight on delay. Everone be nice in the chat. :D

Reaction Score
Heck no. Karaban is a prrfect complement to Sanogo and a threat in his own right. If AJ isn't scoring I have no problem with him coming off the bench. He's playing starters minutes anyway.

I rather use the firsr 4 minutes to figure out which of the guards has it on any given night.

We have a ton of depth and multiple ways to play. Hurley would be a fool to sit in a fixed lineup or rotation. Play the hot hands and run teams into the ground at both ends
The game plan will always be to establish Sanogo early and Karaban both provides the outside threat to draw a defender away and has proven to be one of the best post entry passers with Sanogo. I want that on the court from the tip.

Reaction Score

^^^^^ THIS ^^^^^

HuskyWarrior611

Mid range white knight
Reaction Score
I think it's actually a pretty easy decision, you continue to start Karaban because he's been one of our best players. And you bring Alleyne off the bench because that's his best role and what he was brought here to do, provide some scoring off the bench. Benching Karaban is one of the more absurd takes I've seen, even for this board
Agreed.

The lineup of Newton, Hawkins, Jackson, Karaban, and Sanogo just makes too much sense.

Reaction Score
I wonder if Alleyne knows that he was brought here to come off the bench.... for that matter, I wonder if DH knows

Reaction Score
I wonder if Alleyne knows that he was brought here to come off the bench.... for that matter, I wonder if DH knows
Where did you think he was going to be playing when Hurley publicly shared that the starting PF was between karaban and Johnson.

AJax was set to start at the 3 pre-injury. Hawkins was a lock at SG. And Alleyne isn't a PG that's why he wasn't part of the Newton vs Diarra debate.

Reaction Score
Where did you think he was going to be playing when Hurley publicly shared that the starting PF was between karaban and Johnson.

AJax was set to start at the 3 pre-injury. Hawkins was a lock at SG. And Alleyne isn't a PG that's why he wasn't part of the Newton vs Diarra debate.
I'm quite positive he's got a chance to start. 100% positive he has a chance to play as many minutes as any starter if he's not one.

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I like as much Hawkins/Karaban on the court at the same time as possible. Two guys who have a full green light at all times and make other things happen on the floor. That with Sanogo should be an absolute nightmare for pretty much anyone.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'm not too concerned about who starts the game on the floor. At the end of the day your best 5 will get the bulk of the minutes and Jackson will be one of those. Remember we used to start Olander on that championship run. He was usually pulled pretty quickly.
Would that be too time national champion Tyler Olander you’re referring to?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom