An “it’s almost football season” milestone was reached today. | The Boneyard

An “it’s almost football season” milestone was reached today.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
I spent the first 25 years of my life living on the Vernon/Ellington line and now live on the South Windsor/Ellington line and you could tell it was officially “mid-late summer” when you walked outside and were punched in the face with manure smell. Definitely on the signs of football coming.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I spent the first 25 years of my life living on the Vernon/Ellington line and now live on the South Windsor/Ellington line and you could tell it was officially “mid-late summer” when you walked outside and were punched in the face with manure smell. Definitely on the signs of football coming.

Also meant fresh grown corn was near its peak picking time.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Look on the bright side. You know which of the five spokes on the five corner roundabout take you towards the smell and away from the smell.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
This was part of how I knew Spring was coming when living on-campus....that and walking past the lawn at The Jungle on the first warm day and having all the lovely ladies out there looking like it was a beach day.

Man I miss college

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom