Amari Commercial For Law Firm -- Fun If You Can Find It | The Boneyard

Amari Commercial For Law Firm -- Fun If You Can Find It

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
As a resident of the Hartford area, I have now seen twice on TV a commercial which features Amari Deberry playing a one-upsmanship game with a couple of attorneys from a local law firm. For example:

Amari: I'm 6-5.
Lawyer: I'm 5-6.
Amari: I have beautiful hair.
Two bald lawyers: (Uncomfortable silence)
Amari: My number is 42.
Lawyer: Our number is ... (Cites the millions of dollars they have recovered for clients, followed by their phone number.)

I wish I could provide a link to the commercial, since I doubt if it was ever broadcast outside of Connecticut. I looked and searched, but was unable to find a video on the web. Hopefully you get the flavor from the above.

I especially like the fact that the law firm chose a bench player, rather than a marquee player, to do this commercial. (Maybe Amari's NIL rates are lower than Paige's ...?) It gave Amari a chance to show herself as a very bright, likeable personality, not to mention how she towers over the two male lawyers that appear with her.

sun

Reaction Score
Amari is perfect for that ad because she's naturally smart & witty
Witty - showing or characterized by quick and inventive verbal humour.
Other players on the team have mentioned how knowledgeable she is.
And she also stands head & shoulders above the rest of the team!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Living here in Baton Rouge the importance of giving or getting the players a lot of cash is evident. LSU has a great coach but as important they are emptying the cash register for their athletes including WBB. It is relatively new right now but if schools don't get out in front of this then you will see the ones who pay rise to the top.

With all that said I want to be clear that my opinion is this is the WRONG road for college athletics. I do think athletes need to be compensated but creating an unlevel playing field isn't the right way to do it.

Reaction Score
The future is all about NIL opportunities and paying your players. If people dont think this is a factor for high school seniors in choosing a school, they are delusional.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Who cares?
Apparently everyone who clicked on the link, but you. Just curious, which part of "Amari Commercial For Law Firm -- Fun If You Can Find It" confused you into believing that this thread was going to be about something else?

Reaction Score
Saw the ad the other day and liked it. Amari is very camera friendly and gives off a nice vibe. That being said, it's nice to see the other players getting in on the NIL gravy train. My initial concern was how would affect those not in the limelight. Hopefully, it gets spread around the entire team.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
I love Amari - for so many reasons, but near the top has to be that she is an incredible teammate, who seems to just LOVE UCONN and all her teammates, in spite of very limited PT so far in her career.

SO thrilled she landed a commercial spot. If you aren't a die hard UCONN fan, you might not know who she is, but there's no denying she has a great camera presence, flair for acting, and is just fun to watch and listen to! Go Amari!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom