Alumna vs Alumna | The Boneyard

Alumna vs Alumna

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
I'm watching the WNBA games, and while watching I can't help but smile, because you have so many UConn players going up against each other :).

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Last season, I really enjoyed Sue v. Mo. Sue is very crafty. Mo is no dummy and is uber athletic.

I think that Stokes and Maya both blocked shots by Stewie last year.

This year, I've seen Stewie block a shot by Kiah and then hit a trey in transition at the other end.

Fun stuff!

Reaction Score
Last year I was a season ticket holder of the Wings to see and cheer for the UConn players on the visiting teams :) now that the Wings got smarter and got Chong I can actually cheer for the home team :)

Reaction Score
Injury woes at the start of this WNBA season1
Tuck out with a "knee contusion"
Moriah wearing a knee brace and not looking like herself at all.
Stewie seems to be recovering from her knee issue after a slow start
Sue, likewise recovering.

Any more?

Reaction Score
Last year I was a season ticket holder of the Wings to see and cheer for the UConn players on the visiting teams :) now that the Wings got smarter and got Chong I can actually cheer for the home team :)
I loved the way they looked last game. Their spacing was so good. It looked like real good pro ball.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Saniya had 3 steals and nearly a 4th. One was converted to a layup for her. One became 2 FTs for her. Another got 2 FTs for a teammate (Gray?). She had several dribble penetrations and kick-outs. The ball movement is good when she is in the game, though Gray and Davis tend to go one-on-one and jack up shots. Saniya almost threw one pass away and was beaten on screens, but part of the fault was that of her teammates. She looks as if she knows what she is doing and can play at the W level. I think she's a steal for a 3rd round pick. BTW, the top-scoring rookies so far are Gray and Davis.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom