Almost Time to Shock the World | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Almost Time to Shock the World

Reaction Score
archer-ants.gif
Most underrated 4 seasons of television ever

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
They picked UConn third in the Big East so maybe not shock the world but would be something special for sure

Reaction Score
Not saying it’s true. But it is incredibly feasible to take a flight to Florida early Wednesday morning and be back for a 7 o clock practice. It’s a 3 hr flight
Depends on the plane too, the 747-400 flies at Mach 0.85, some private jobs maybe a hair faster. Also taking the overwater route from Bradley to FL is much much faster. It’s easily doable if you plan ahead.

Reaction Score
Depends on the plane too, the 747-400 flies at Mach 0.85, some private jobs maybe a hair faster. Also taking the overwater route from Bradley to FL is much much faster. It’s easily doable if you plan ahead.

Plus they couldve come down the day before, stayed overnight, and met with Cooper in the morning. Making the trip and getting back in time for the scrimmage all the more doable.

Reaction Score
Assuming we did go down there on Wednesday, do you really think it was to be told "no"?
If you spent a ton of time recruiting the #1 recruit, are in his final 2, and he hasn't officially committed yet, you are going to get his final response in person.

Reaction Score
If you spent a ton of time recruiting the #1 recruit, are in his final 2, and he hasn't officially committed yet, you are going to get his final response in person.
With all due respect, don’t you think a recruit of character which seems that Flagg is, if he made up his mind wouldn’t let a coach fly down to see him and waste his time and money.
I think he would call with the bad news. ( not text)

all the speculation and desperate grasping at straws is a waste of time.
whatever it is, it is.

Reaction Score
Thus the vagueness. Something will be a surprise... and then he can say "Chief told you!"
He took a big swing and wiffed.

But I’d gladly put up with 15 years of Drummond-esk dribble if we got Flagg

Reaction Score
With all due respect, don’t you think a recruit of character which seems that Flagg is, if he made up his mind wouldn’t let a coach fly down to see him and waste his time and money.
I think he would call with the bad news. ( not text)

all the speculation and desperate grasping at straws is a waste of time.
whatever it is, it is.
I think Hurley would want Flagg to tell him to his face. It's much easier to tell a coach no over text or by phone than to do it in person.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
"Something Is About To Happen!"

OK everybody have at it.
(I tell you what I meant after something happens lol)
Someone ordered tea instead of coffee...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom