Alabama the 2 seed | The Boneyard

Alabama the 2 seed

Reaction Score
Congratulations UConn for being selected as the 7 seed. Playing Maryland the first game sure, but what I see is Alabama in the 2nd round. There was a lot of talk on here when we hired Danny Hurley three years ago, about Nate Oates being one of the hottest coaches at the time, I think he was at Buffalo. Well sure enough he took over the Alabama program at the same time and look where he has them. I believe they won the SEC and have been ranked in the top ten all year I'm pretty sure.

Also, Jahvon Quinerly landed here, of Jelly Fam and Villanova transfer. Watching him play, I most impressed with his ball skills, floor game, and composure. He is the real deal, just couldn't fit into Jay Wright's system. Really good shooter named Petty down there too.

I don't have much to say about Maryland, but Alabama will be a tremendous test.

Reaction Score
They shoot a lot of 3s which could give us a lot of problems.

I was more pissed to see Texas they are long and athletic as hell. But that’s way down the road a lot can happen by then

Reaction Score
They shoot a lot of 3s which could give us a lot of problems.

I was more pissed to see Texas they are long and athletic as hell. But that’s way down the road a lot can happen by then
Lol. I didn't even look that far. I'm preparing the team for Maryland right now. Lolololol

Reaction Score
What will happen to Alabama is what already happened when Gottfried cried the last time we played them in the tourney (by the way, have sat next to Nate Oats a couple times as our kids played soccer against each other).

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
After watching Bama and LSU today, I said to a friend that Bama would be a bad match-up for UConn and hoped they would avoid them
JSMH
But you have to face tough foes to get to the objective so let the games begin
Can't look past Maryland - they are an up and down team but they handled the Ilini

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
UConn-Alabama 2004 is a good one to rewatch if you haven't seen it lately.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom