OT: - AL East | Page 2 | The Boneyard

OT: AL East

Reaction Score
Yankees fan. AL East is a beast but it still has 2 or 3 of the worst ballparks.

Reaction Score
Yanks fan... And even with their mediocrity thus far, they'll still win 90+ games before bowing out.

Dumo, major props for being literally the only Rays fan I knew back in the 90s/00s. And you'd held tough.
Thanks sonny. It's been hard. I was gonna text you the other day during our series but i get so worked up and i love you and I don't want to be responsible for what I say.

Reaction Score
I live in Nashville (as does Jaydumo) and I am really hoping we get the A’s or Rays franchise…
I normally resist bringing even more tourists into our city, but you know, this town embraces new teams like none other. Id love it!

McLovin

Gangstas, what's up?
Reaction Score
I normally resist bringing even more tourists into our city, but you know, this town embraces new teams like none other. Id love it!
Plus with the new “balanced” schedule every fan base would get to come to Nashville to enjoy a game / transplants will at least get to see their favorite team once per year

Reaction Score
Just went to Trop. Yankees. Easy in and out, great air conditioning, great time. tickets $40 on Costco lower level. 25,000 maybe 10,000 Yankee fans guessing

Reaction Score
Just went to Trop. Yankees. Easy in and out, great air conditioning, great time. tickets $40 on Costco lower level. 25,000 maybe 10,000 Yankee fans guessing
The yanks are good for baseball. The same way that tiger is still good for golf. They're not the evil empire anymore either. By middle of June they will be in 2nd place and only 3 games back. My prediction

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
Living in Florida for 7 years now had-s changed my perspective a little.

Born and raised in New York state as a Yankee fan. Been to all 3 stadiums several times. Our sons and grandsons are Yankee fans. Our two daughter-in-laws are Yankee fans. So a long family history.

Right now I am not enamored with the team. Cashman's time is done, He's run his and the game has past him by. He is hopelessly wedded to his analytics. Boone does not over think anything. He is an average manager with decent talent. He too follows the gospel of analytics.

The Rays are really fun to watch. The owner is a cheapskate and the Trop is a horrendous facility.

Reaction Score
Baseball. air conditioning. Those terms should never ever be mentioned in the same sentence. Next thing you'll be praising microwaved hot dogs and frozen apple pie.

Reaction Score
Devilrays have been tearing it up for the past 5 years and so far into the 6th season, a second coming of the 2008-2013 era.

Reaction Score
The yanks are good for baseball. The same way that tiger is still good for golf. They're not the evil empire anymore either. By middle of June they will be in 2nd place and only 3 games back. My prediction
Good for baseball how, outside of NY and NYY fans?

No one is afraid of them anymore. The homefield advantage is gone. The last 20 years or so, combined with the loss up 3-0 against the Sox has pretty much turned them into a team no one really cares about anymore.

Reaction Score
Good for baseball how, outside of NY and NYY fans?

No one is afraid of them anymore. The homefield advantage is gone. The last 20 years or so, combined with the loss up 3-0 against the Sox has pretty much turned them into a team no one really cares about anymore.
They are the largest fan base in the country and they bring fans to stadiums no matter where they play. Just like when Tiger was the only reason people would go to a golf event, it still gave exposure to other golfers and increased revenue for the pga

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Red Sox fan. AL East is showing what we long knew, it's a beast. The new schedule reduces in division games significantly, so now the whole division is beating up on everyone else. Baltimore was terrible for a stretch, but is historically a strong club.

It's a long season. A lot can and will happen.

Reaction Score
They are the largest fan base in the country and they bring fans to stadiums no matter where they play. Just like when Tiger was the only reason people would go to a golf event, it still gave exposure to other golfers and increased revenue for the pga
Prove it. I’d say the Dodgers fan base is bigger. And I don’t think they bring fans to stadiums no matter what.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom