Akok questionable for Nova | The Boneyard

Akok questionable for Nova

Reaction Score
Since Akok has only been playing less than 5 minutes a game, and that Villanova plays relatively small, I'm sure Hurley can easily figure out how to replace Akok's minutes.
We don't actually need a 3rd center against Villanova, so I doubt he gets any time outside of extreme foul trouble.

Reaction Score

Looks like Adama's prediction was bulletin board material for Dixon. Adama simply got beat today. He needs to adjust - last 3-4 games he has been setting up too far out. I am guessing it is part of opposing coaches game plans. He is very good. not great yet though.

Reaction Score
Looks like Adama's prediction was bulletin board material for Dixon. Adama simply got beat today. He needs to adjust - last 3-4 games he has been setting up too far out. I am guessing it is part of opposing coaches game plans. He is very good. not great yet though.
They aren’t letting him on the block early.

Reaction Score
The concept of passing out and reposting is foreign to Adama and the team.

It literally is probably the easiest way to get better position. When you pass out your post defender usually relaxes for a brief second where you can capitalize on pushing him deeper into the paint and demand the ball back.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Come on down Samson Johnson.

After the way Johnson played against Nova, I'd rather see Martin or Jackson play some 4 and get Hawkins minutes on the wing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom