Aj vs cooper in fs1 now | The Boneyard

Aj vs cooper in fs1 now

Reaction Score
Gonna be interesting seeing Ace Bailey at Rutgers if Pikell still has a terrible offensive system. Dude is taking alot of tough shots, he's talented but those shooting numbers might look pretty ugly in college.

Reaction Score
Maluach, the Duke center commit, looks pretty raw to me. Draftexpress was hyping him up when he committed but I could see him struggling next year.

Reaction Score
AJ Dybantsa is impressive. First time seeing him. He's got a complete game. A freak athlete that has the longest strides that covers a lot of ground quickly. Great midrange game. Long arms and active on D. And he just knocked down a 3 and hit another one. Boy do I want us to land him. He's clearly a one-and-done. Reminds me of a combination of Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kevin Garnett.

A lot of talent on the floor. Flagg looks a bit out of sorts, but is coming on in the 3rd quarter. Some of the players UConn recruited look good, V. J. Edgecombe and Boogie Fland.

I'm a little surprised we didn't hit on more recruits. Can't argue with Hurley's results thiugh. Let's see who he lands in the portal.

Reaction Score
AJ Dybantsa is impressive. First time seeing him. He's got a complete game. A freak athlete that has the longest strides that covers a lot of ground quickly. Great midrange game. Long arms and active on D. And he just knocked down a 3 and hit another one. Boy do I want us to land him. He's clearly a one-and-done. Reminds me of a combination of Giannis Antetokounmpo and Kevin Garnett.

A lot of talent on the floor. Flagg looks a bit out of sorts, but is coming on in the 3rd quarter. Some of the players UConn recruited look good, V. J. Edgecombe and Boogie Fland.

I'm a little surprised we didn't hit on more recruits. Can't argue with Hurley's results thiugh. Let's see who he lands in the portal.
With his talent by the time he steps on someones campus he will be unstoppable offensively. He will be unguardable attacking the basket. Doesnt remind me of either he reminds me of Andrew Wiggins but better in every way.

Reaction Score
With his talent by the time he steps on someones campus he will be unstoppable offensively. He will be unguardable attacking the basket. Doesnt remind me of either he reminds me of Andrew Wiggins but better in every way.
You must have never seen KG when he first entered the league and must never have watched Giannis ever, who can get to the rim from the top of key with just 2 steps, like AJ does.

Anyhow, he's a freak of an athlete, an excellent shooter and so much fun to watch. I can see why he's ranked #1 in the 2025 class.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
He was just 11 like a week ago. Insane prospect.

You know, he was born on February 29 so he’s technically only 3. My toddler’s only dunking on his Little Tikes hoop!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
You know, he was born on February 29 so he’s technically only 3. My toddler’s only dunking on his Little Tikes hoop!
Obviously you should take him on an unofficial visit to Storrs.

Reaction Score

I’m sure there are a good number of players, once viewing a live practice, decide to go elsewhere. DH has said in numerous interviews that he wants recruits to see what it takes to be successful at UC. Not everyone is cut out for that level of commitment.

Reaction Score
You must have never seen KG when he first entered the league and must never have watched Giannis ever, who can get to the rim from the top of key with just 2 steps, like AJ does.

Anyhow, he's a freak of an athlete, an excellent shooter and so much fun to watch. I can see why he's ranked #1 in the 2025 class.

DM, to your point I saw KG at the 1995 burger game in St Louis. A game that also featured Stephon Marbury, Chauncey Billups, God Shammgod (then Shammgod Wells), and Wayne Turner (could have been a Husky) and I swear KG was running the break as well as any of them. He was unbelievable even amongst that crew. That game also featured Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, Antawn Jamison, Ron Mercer and Shareef Andur-Rahim, Could have been the best burger game ever based on NBA careers? And KG stood out glaringly!

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
DM, to your point I saw KG at the 1995 burger game in St Louis. A game that also featured Stephon Marbury, Chauncey Billups, God Shammgod (then Shammgod Wells), and Wayne Turner (could have been a Husky) and I swear KG was running the break as well as any of them. He was unbelievable even amongst that crew. That game also featured Paul Pierce, Vince Carter, Antawn Jamison, Ron Mercer and Shareef Andur-Rahim, Could have been the best burger game ever based on NBA careers? And KG stood out glaringly!

He sure did. IIRC he made a 3 from straightaway, which I do not think I'd ever somebody his height do.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom