AEH named Big East Player of the Week for the 2nd Consecutive Week | The Boneyard

AEH named Big East Player of the Week for the 2nd Consecutive Week

Reaction Score
Hmmm - and for a week where UCONN played multiple games (some people said that AEH got it last week because no one else had really played any games that week. Well this is not the case for this past week) - KUDOS to Former UCONN Husky AEH on the award again. Very Impressive

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
It would be hilarious if somehow AEH winds up winning the Big East Player of the Year in the same year that Uconn rejoins the Big East.

mj.gif

Reaction Score
It would be hilarious if somehow AEH winds up winning the Big East Player of the Year in the same year that Uconn rejoins the Big East.

Or making 1st Team All Big East for the season, with this being UCONN's 1st year back in the conference. I would suspect that many of the BY'rds, with not be too happy about that and will complain about the selection (should it happen, especially if AEH is chosen over any current members of the Starting 5 at UCONN)

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Or making 1st Team All Big East for the season, with this being UCONN's 1st year back in the conference. I would suspect that many of the BY'rds, with not be too happy about that and will complain about the selection (should it happen, especially if AEH is chosen over any current members of the Starting 5 at UCONN)
Why? Most here root for our transfers, even those who never played a game here.

Reaction Score
We can rep EDD though she was really really good.
Those other two:
Sarcastic Mohawk Girls GIF by CBC

Back to Back Big East Player of the Week Award - Not too shabby, even for an Ex-UCONN Husky (I always root hard for UCONN, but also do root for all of the former UCONN Players who have transferred out, as well. Good for AEH, although I am sure that there are some BY'rs who have bashed AEH as not going to amount to anything after she left UCONN, that are not too happy about her success at Seton Hall this season)

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Back to Back Big East Player of the Week Award - Not too shabby, even for an Ex-UCONN Husky (I always root hard for UCONN, but also do root for all of the former UCONN Players who have transferred out, as well. Good for AEH, although I am sure that there are some BY'rs who have bashed AEH as not going to amount to anything after she left UCONN, that are not too happy about her success at Seton Hall this season)
I think we have dialogued about this before. I generally and genuinely root for former UCONN Huskies. It is your recent over exuberance that is giving me pause.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom