Adama makes to 10 for Abdul-Jabbar Award | The Boneyard

Adama makes to 10 for Abdul-Jabbar Award

Hunt for 7

Built Hurley Strong
Reaction Score
Yes but I think there is a chance he comes back. If he can improve his handle and slim down a bit improve lateral movement he has already shown he can hit the three and made a nice floater against Marquette. If he develops those skills which I think he can he can maybe get a shot at making an nba roster. Question is, where is best suited to develop those skill sets. Just think with how good AK will be next year and Clingan will improve if Sanogo where to come back….

Reaction Score
Yes but I think there is a chance he comes back. If he can improve his handle and slim down a bit improve lateral movement he has already shown he can hit the three and made a nice floater against Marquette. If he develops those skills which I think he can he can maybe get a shot at making an nba roster. Question is, where is best suited to develop those skill sets. Just think with how good AK will be next year and Clingan will improve if Sanogo where to come back….

Anything left to prove as a big in college is nominal. Maybe a bit more passing and a couple more 3s per game. Isn't going to make a difference in the eyes of the league.

Especially considering he doesn't get NIL money... the kid needs to leave.

Reaction Score
Anything left to prove as a big in college is nominal. Maybe a bit more passing and a couple more 3s per game. Isn't going to make a difference in the eyes of the league.

Especially considering he doesn't get NIL money... the kid needs to leave.

He needs to get an 8-12 footer as well as facing the basket a bit more. But for me, that won’t be good for UConn basketball next year if it’s not already part of the arsenal going in.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom