According to most CBB talkingheads | The Boneyard

According to most CBB talkingheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
The NCAA will take into consideration the games that The Picker has missed games.
I don't understand it, he missed the games because of things that he and/or the program did.
Now the team/program will be receiving favorable consideration because he wasn't coaching?
I know the NCAA is screwed up (and I'm probably answering my own question) but how can this train of thought/action be equitable?

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
*Last I heard they will NOT be taking it into consideration?* Never mind, that was last night. What the hell happened since?

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
Have you thought about what this place would be like if we lost to Cuse in the 8-9 game? I'd rather meet them in the Final Four.

Personally, I'd rather lose to them in the 8-9 than in the Final Four, if those were my only two choices.

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Personally, I'd rather lose to them in the 8-9 than in the Final Four, if those were my only two choices.

Personally, I'd rather not lose to them

Reaction Score
Yeah me too, that's why I added, "if those were my only two choices". Were I allowed any choice, I'd prefer to beat them in the 8-9 game, have them miraculously added back into the field, and then beat them again in the Final Four.
Considering how the NCAA kisses Boeheims arse, that may actually happen.

Reaction Score
I just saw Jerry Palm's bracket and he has UConn as one of last 4 in as an 11 seed along with Cincy. How good has Palm been in the past? I thought UConn was comfortably in at the moment, but if he's even close we have to go at least 4-2 and win at least 1 in AAC tourney at the bare minimum.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
I just saw Jerry Palm's bracket and he has UConn as one of last 4 in as an 11 seed along with Cincy. How good has Palm been in the past? I thought UConn was comfortably in at the moment, but if he's even close we have to go at least 4-2 and win at least 1 in AAC tourney at the bare minimum.

Palm is really crummy.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
He's been way more down on us than anyone else all year.
For one thing, he seems to believe that conference teams compete with each other for berths, not with the field at large.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
belle

Top Bottom