ACC Tournament Bracket Set | The Boneyard

ACC Tournament Bracket Set

Reaction Score
I wasn’t too far off with my projection, except I see ND worked themselves up to a #10 seed. Now they’re in Duke’s half of the bracket.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Probably skip that Miami-Clemson matchup...on Wednesday though I do love listening to the Clemson fight song :cool: @cockhrnleghrn @SCGamecock @Gamecockfan77 @JDuro @ConwayGmck

What a difference a year makes..... last year at this time Duke was playing on wednesday night.... now we open up in the last game on Friday. Gotta love all the seniors and talent that graduated in the 2019 class that made this season all possible :cool:

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Probably skip that Miami-Clemson matchup...on Wednesday though I do love listening to the Clemson fight song :cool:

It's always reassuring to hear college students who know how to spell.

cockhrnleghrn

Crowing rooster
Reaction Score
Probably skip that Miami-Clemson matchup...on Wednesday though I do love listening to the Clemson fight song :cool: @cockhrnleghrn @SCGamecock @Gamecockfan77 @JDuro @ConwayGmck

What a difference a year makes..... last year at this time Duke was playing on wednesday night.... now we open up in the last game on Friday. Gotta love all the seniors and talent that graduated in the 2019 class that made this season all possible :cool:
I do, too, because I have my own version of their spellout at the end. :p

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score

Ew.

TheFarmFan

Stanford Fan, Huskies Admirer
Reaction Score
Not to seem trollish, but given this bracket, it's not ludicrous to envision a relatively plausible path for MM to get to the finals...

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Wonder how many people would put money on the Irish to make it to Sunday? :rolleyes:

Wouldn't it be a hoot if ND won the ACC Tournament to get the automatic bid?

I'll do an Irish Jig (or whatever they call it) in the aisles of the Coliseum if that happened :rolleyes:

Reaction Score

giphy.gif

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
I assume Antonelli will be on the call for the ACC semi's and final. Thats one upside to attending the games in person.... I wont have to listen to her.... especially if Duke makes the weekend.
What?! You mean you don't enjoy her constant pontificating about this and that?

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Miami is definitely a wild card in the ACCT now that Mompremier is healthy. They're going to be a different team than the one that finished in 11th place.

Notre Dame is also a team to watch, now that they are finally playing solid ball.

Lots of intriguing possibilities to imagine in this year's ACCT.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What?! You mean you don't enjoy her constant pontificating about this and that?

Anotonelli did say one thing that I thought was great last week during the Play4Kay Duke-State game. She talked about the 2007 ACC Tournament Semi between #1 and undefeated Duke and State.... Kay Yow had just come back a few weeks earlier. Antonelli talked about the atmosphere inside the Coliseum for that game. In all my years of attending WCBB games.... that was the most electric I've ever experienced.... even though Duke was on the losing end.

LETTERL

Pack Leader
Reaction Score
Anotonelli did say one thing that I thought was great last week during the Play4Kay Duke-State game. She talked about the 2007 ACC Tournament Semi between #1 and undefeated Duke and State.... Kay Yow had just come back a few weeks earlier. Antonelli talked about the atmosphere inside the Coliseum for that game. In all my years of attending WCBB games.... that was the most electric I've ever experienced.... even though Duke was on the losing end.

That was the first, and so far only, time NC State has ever knocked off a team ranked #1.

Reaction Score
What a difference a year makes,,,,last year at this time ND was playing Friday night....now we open up on Weds. Too bad those 4 ND players graduated and one left early so that all 5 starters were drafted top 19 in the WNBA. Of course that historic accomplishment led to an historic drop to a 10th seed. Still there is always a chance they can win 5 games and save the season....you never know.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score

My home away from home for the next 5 days. Gonna try to break my record an attend 11 games. i know for sure imma skip Miami vs Clemson, and Syracuse vs UVA. If UVA wins.... imma skip Louisville-UVA

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score

My home away from home for the next 5 days. Gonna try to break my record an attend 11 games. i know for sure imma skip Miami vs Clemson, and Syracuse vs UVA. If UVA wins.... imma skip Louisville-UVA

What are your criteria for deciding to skip games?

I’ll probably attend all 11 of the P12 games.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
What are your criteria for deciding to skip games?

I’ll probably attend all 11 of the P12 games.

Combination of factors..... work schedule, possibility of afternoon yard work, need to take a break and recharge body and cell phone, and most important matchups. Other than hearing the Clemson fight song... nothing excites me about Miami-Clemson. The Syracuse-UVA matchup doesnt intrigue me..... neither does a Louisvile-UVA matchup. Syracuse vs Louisville is interesting..... partly due to the Orange beating the Cardinals a few weeks ago..

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
Well, if I was a Duke fan, I would want to know and/or let my peers know if Mompremier is playing as Miami could play Duke if they get her back. Also, I would worry about BC and their Coach of the Year as the postseason is all about coaching and my coach is..a...um...challenged...so I would want to see those games...but that’s if I was a Duke fan

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom