Abdou Toure headed to state final | The Boneyard

Abdou Toure headed to state final

Reaction Score
Was there last night. The kid has some athleticism and can elevate with the best of them. What impressed me was he wasn't afraid to take the ball in traffic and create. He'll remind people he has a little Castle in him.
I've been to his last three games and am going to the final. At the level he's playing, he can pretty much get to the hole at will. He's actually a little too unselfish at times. He literally can take over the game whenever he wants. He's got to improve his foul shot. Nice stroke but missed a lot. Good news is a high pressure game like last night will be good for him in the future. The roster lists him as a SG, but he doesn't quite have the handle of a guard. He's really a SF at this point. Extremely athletic. No dunks last night, but 7 or 8 the game before including three alley-oops. He seems like a great teammate too.

Reaction Score
Also, by my count, he only had 5 or 7 pts. in the 1st half, but finished with 37 for the game (including two 5 minute OT periods), so he definitely elevated his game when it counted. He missed a bunch of shots in the first half, but attacked much more in the 2nd half and OTs. Had 32 pts. in the quarterfinal game on very efficient shooting (I think maybe missed two shots including a dunk he got mugged on but no foul call).

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom