Aaliyah - It's good to have goals | The Boneyard

Aaliyah - It's good to have goals

Reaction Score
If she hits her 100 % goal on 3s the chip is ours for sure assuming she shoots at least 5 a game or about 1 per quarter, if she's shooting and making 100 % on at least 3 per quarter then it's going to be another undefeated season!!!

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Not sure what to say. People reading it on X (formerly twitter) seem to understand what she means. I provided her stats from previous seasons in the same format so posters here would understand the meaning of her post. I didn't think it would be so challenging.

@HuskyNan can you delete the thread? I honestly thought it was an interesting post by Aaliyah and would provoke a good discussion on whether her goals are achievable in the upcoming season. I didn't anticipate this response.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Not sure what to say. People reading it on X (formerly twitter) seem to understand what she means. I provided her stats from previous seasons in the same format so posters here would understand the meaning of her post. I didn't think it would be so challenging.

@HuskyNan can you delete the thread? I honestly thought it was an interesting post by Aaliyah and would provoke a good discussion on whether her goals are achievable in the upcoming season. I didn't anticipate this response.
No good deed goes unpunished on the Boneyard.

Reaction Score
I think she is capable of reaching those goals. Her outstanding shooting has improved greatly and if she has been in the gym working on her shooting from 3-point land, she has such a quick first step, one shot fake and she is driving to rack for an And One situation. It is possible.

Reaction Score
I would think it’s well within her capabilities. 60% on 2s, 35% on 3s, and 85% on free throws is certainly difficult but she’s a very talented player. I think the 35% on 3s will be the most difficult for her though I have seen some videos this summer where she seemed pretty comfortable from three.

Reaction Score
Is Canada one of those places where they put the day before the month? :p

(Took me awhile to figure out what she meant.)

Depends actually. If you look at Excel and the date formating options, Canadians like several. I prefer the month first, but others go with day.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom