A Small Aside Pending Crunch Time In Stan UNC | The Boneyard

A Small Aside Pending Crunch Time In Stan UNC

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I have been noticing for quite some time this year an internet phenomenon and it will not leave this noggin of mine until I spit it into the Boneyard spittoon. The Boneyard is where true fans dwell. Rivals boards are sparse and incurious about the game at large. We are blessed here with a plethora of very knowledgeable fans of the game who come here to share. On a number of boards involving high profile teams the conversation is not so much a dialogue about the game as it is a bunch of one liners. Not surprisingly they are inbred and hostile to contributions from any but the faithful. Our moderators and steadfast long time contributors who have built this community deserve much thanks. So thanks guys and gals; you know who you are. This is a unique place to congregate on line.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Well stated. I think the mods deserve a lot of credit, but I also think the members do a pretty good job of policing themselves. I truly do appreciate all the visitors who visit from other teams and the quality of the discussions. Anyone can post something that truly makes me angry, but it is infrequent and usually pretty trivial.
And even when things get heated - it almost never gets personal but stays about the topic. And when it does the moderators step in.
And there are some very witty and funny posts to bring a smile almost everyday.
So ... if you are reading this, pat yourself on the back!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom