A Paige Bueckers' Fan Recreates Her Slam magazine Cover | The Boneyard

A Paige Bueckers' Fan Recreates Her Slam magazine Cover

Reaction Score
This is so cool that it caught the attention and a response from Paige herself. Gives you an idea of how popular she is with young people, especially girls. Also, where/how can I find a Paige Bueckers' Hopkins jersey to purchase?

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
You know you are a legend when kids a wearing your jersey throw back style before your first college game.
Seems like the new NCAA rules regarding image and likeness would allow Paige to profit from selling her jersey?

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
You know you are a legend when kids a wearing your jersey throw back style before your first college game.
Seems like the new NCAA rules regarding image and likeness would allow Paige to profit from selling her jersey?

I'm going to guess that the jersey was something her parents had made for her. I don't know if I've seen a high school that sells jerseys...

For some reason, the thought of Hopkins selling #1 jerseys feels so much skeezier than colleges selling nameless jerseys that just happen to have specific, popular numbers.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I'm going to guess that the jersey was something her parents had made for her. I don't know if I've seen a high school that sells jerseys...
For some reason, the thought of Hopkins selling #1 jerseys feels so much skeezier than colleges selling nameless jerseys that just happen to have specific, popular numbers.
1598456726567.png

eebmg

Fair and Balanced
Reaction Score
This took a bit of a cynical turn. Glad Paige feels suitably compensated by being a great role model.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
This is so cool that it caught the attention and a response from Paige herself. Gives you an idea of how popular she is with young people, especially girls. Also, where/how can I find a Paige Bueckers' Hopkins jersey to purchase?

Adorable.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom