A new college football star is born tonight (Miami QB) | The Boneyard

A new college football star is born tonight (Miami QB)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Brad Kaaya, Miami's true Freshman QB is shredding Florida State. He reminds me a lot of Cochran but with a better arm (gets the ball out quick, can quickly find secondary receivers, always makes the right decision)

Watching him makes me sad....what might have been if Cochran didn't have to retire.

Reaction Score
Florida state win. They sleepwalk in the first half. If Miami doesn't lead by 21 at half they are in trouble

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
If Florida State wins this game I'll eat a free shoe.

Reaction Score
Jameis, you want to root against this dude, but he really is unflappable. Amazing college QB. Amazing.

Reaction Score
I thought I heard Miami was favored in this game, is that correct???

Reaction Score
Brad Kaaya, Miami's true Freshman QB is shredding Florida State. He reminds me a lot of Cochran but with a better arm (gets the ball out quick, can quickly find secondary receivers, always makes the right decision)

Watching him makes me sad....what might have been if Cochran didn't have to retire.

The @metsfan2323 jinx in full view.

Reaction Score
Miami got very conservative on offense in the second half and it cost them. They couldn't handle the moment.

Reaction Score
The @metsfan2323 jinx in full view.

No way, I still think that true freshman will be a star. The tight end's fumble killed them, and the coaching staff got conservative, but I like that QB.

BTW he was going deep on the second to last play and he had a guy breaking open, but the FSU pass rusher got to the QB's arm just in time.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
No way, I still think that true freshman will be a star. The tight end's fumble killed them, and the coaching staff got conservative, but I like that QB.

They got conservative because FSU seemed to be getting a hand on every other pass once they turned up the pressure in the second half.

Kid has a lot of potential tho...

Reaction Score
Even still, the third ranked team in the country only favored by that amount against an unranked team. hmnn

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Even still, the third ranked team in the country only favored by that amount against an unranked team. hmnn

It's amazing. Florida State had the best team in the country last year and pulled the game against Auburn out of the fire.

This year they might not have one of the best ten teams but their schedule is perfect. They have enough name value to make it somewhat legitimate but they all fold in second half.

Reaction Score
It's amazing. Florida State had the best team in the country last year and pulled the game against Auburn out of the fire.

This year they might not have one of the best ten teams but their schedule is perfect. They have enough name value to make it somewhat legitimate but they all fold in second half.
I really think though, it has to do with Winston's resolve too. They are never out of the game with him, and he finds a way to make enough plays to pull it out of the fire as you say. They seem to be due to get picked off with the way they're playing, but whoever does it, is going to have to press the foot down on their throats when they have them down multiple scores.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I really think though, it has to do with Winston's resolve too. They are never out of the game with him, and he finds a way to make enough plays to pull it out of the fire as you say. They seem to be due to get picked off with the way they're playing, but whoever does it, is going to have to press the foot down on their throats when they have them down multiple scores.

Yes he's the biggest reason. If I didn't think he deserved to be in jail - I'd be a huge fan.

Reaction Score
Yes he's the biggest reason. If I didn't think he deserved to be in jail - I'd be a huge fan.
Impossible to root for, but I can't deny his greatness between the lines. I don't know how his game will project on the next level. He seems to have long wind up, and those type of QBs don't generally do well in the NFL, but in college he is nothing short of spectacular.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Impossible to root for, but I can't deny his greatness between the lines. I don't know how his game will project on the next level. He seems to have long wind up, and those type of QBs don't generally do well in the NFL, but in college he is nothing short of spectacular.

I'm no scout but even if he was a prospect no one would take a chance on him. China brings fewer red flags to an Olympics they host.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
I'm no scout but even if he was a prospect no one would take a chance on him. China brings fewer red flags to an Olympics they host.
Don't ever doubt the Raiders! They take anyone but it looks like Carr has a future with them.

Reaction Score
Don't ever doubt the Raiders! They take anyone but it looks like Carr has a future with them.
Raiders Baby!! One proud fan here despite the decade plus of misery. I like Carr. Have two huskies to cheer for as well in Sio Moore and Tyvon Branch (currently on season ending IR, second year in a row).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom