A lot of UCONN Women's Basketball Team fans constantly complain about the team. They seem to be happiest when spreading MISERY. Here is their song. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

A lot of UCONN Women's Basketball Team fans constantly complain about the team. They seem to be happiest when spreading MISERY. Here is their song.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
I'm neither negative nor positive, just interested in excellent BB.
We saw a lot of it the last ten or fifteen years.
With this group, its a bit fleeting.
Without a doubt there's potential, but we're perhaps a power forward short to take it all (and perhaps our string of #1's are not quite that...time will tell).
This team might be among the elite as we progress, or we may suffer some big disappointments,
I'm more inclined to suspect the latter. But the future is bright.

I have no ties to he University (or fanaticism) which makes my loyalty suspect; just Geno's pursuit of excellence...I can't say I followed the team around like Danny or some others, but did drive up from NY fairly regularly, went to regionals in Albany, Philly, Trenton, Stanford...some weird place in Rhode Island. and saw them live in various places around the country, when we were able to coordinate games with travel.

I always loved the 'yard as a place to discuss BB seriously...it used to be a pretty tough place with some extraordinarily knowledgable and impatient posters, but its calmed down some.

What's my point? I hope this place remains an interchange about the finer points of BB. There were always questions about the purity of one's loyalty (count me out) and if we should resume the series with Tennessee...but although I'll opine on those issues once in a while...it's just not my main interest

Reaction Score
Five potential AAs this year? I love UConn as much as anyone, but really?
'Rack it up to this, take your pick: I misspoke, I lied, hyperbole. Your choice none of which concerns me.

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
The most sane way to deal with the "negative nellies" we have and have had is to ignore them. I read and I move on.

Geno is in a rebuild year. Yup, I said it again. This team has a lot of growing to do. We have seen moments of this teams potential. More will follow. There is improvement.

I don't expect an undefeated season. But I believe this team will grow and make it to the final four.

Now I will sit back and enjoy this team and this season.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
It's a slowed-down live version of a hit song from the '90s. You'll probably recognize this:

Oh yeah, just what the post needed, repetition of the song. For me I got it in one. Any other versions out there we need to see?:rolleyes::rolleyes:

To those who complain about negative posts, I criticize this government 10 times a day (or more), but it doesn't mean I don't love this country to death. It doesn't mean I'm not crazy proud of this country. It changes nothing. If you don't like or you disagree with the post, ignore it or post your own. It doesn't mean either poster doesn't love or care for this team.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom