A Lesson Learned | Page 3 | The Boneyard

A Lesson Learned

Reaction Score
ND was the better team for one night. I hope a rematch can occur in the NCAA tournament.
Totally support your comment about "better team for one night." While ND exposed every flaw UConn has, if Paige was Paige, scoring another 10+ points, and our defense limited Hidalgo, we won by 10+. I would bet on both if UConn meets ND in playoffs.

Reaction Score
This says it all. Nika +13, next best was Paige -5 and then :confused:

First game I can remember Nika being in foul trouble in.... gotta be 2 years. Yes it underscores the importance of her staying OUT of foul trouble, but it shows her value (tangible and intangible) of simply being on the floor for everyone else.

Reaction Score
I think many underestimated Notre Dame because of their losses to Syracuse. They are very tough, disciplined, and Hidalgo loves pressure and performs exceptionally well under it. We have always been known for our defense, attitude and scrappiness. Those traits don’t seem to be quite as evident as in previous seasons. The injuries and inexperience have taken their toll. I actually think Geno has done a good job keeping the team together and focused. They will improve, but I just don’t see them going beyond the sweet 16 this year.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog
Top Bottom