OT: - 8/19 Reunion at Huskies Bar 3pm | The Boneyard

OT: 8/19 Reunion at Huskies Bar 3pm

Reaction Score
Next Saturday I will be flying up from TN to join my college band 'Picasso Jelly" (yes, it's true) for our 3rd annual reunion show at Huskies bar.
@boog204 and a bunch of other alum circa "2000-2002" will be playing a bunch of drunken covers and taking over Huskies from 2pm-7pm.
It's always a good time, and I don't know half the people who come, so it's not clique-y.
Uconn basketball is always a topic of conversation at the bar and we'd love to meet some of you idiots in person.
Whatever

Reaction Score
Next Saturday I will be flying up from TN to join my college band 'Picasso Jelly" (yes, it's true) for our 3rd annual reunion show at Huskies bar.
@boog204 and a bunch of other alum circa "2000-2002" will be playing a bunch of drunken covers and taking over Huskies from 2pm-7pm.
It's always a good time, and I don't know half the people who come, so it's not clique-y.
Uconn basketball is always a topic of conversation at the bar and we'd love to meet some of you idiots in person.
Whatever
How do we know your not a BC fan and plan on murdering us?

Reaction Score
Picasso Jelly has made some strides since 1999... Having Wings express as a back-drop only enhances the experience. Still... Clint refuses to learn any songs I ask him to learn.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
A while back there was a "what happened to 8893? thread. After a few posts it jumped to another topic, as threads on The Boneyard do, and then went on for another five or six pages. I pictured 88 seeing it and going...
Bryan Laughing GIF

Reaction Score
I must say, I'm honored that my little post about a Huskies reunion got @8893 back out into the world. Maybe if I start a thread about what I'm making for dinner or what show I'm binging we can then solve the @Ewekon Mystery.

I was going to ask everyone if they knew for sure whether Jay was Ewekon or not lol

Reaction Score
I was going to ask everyone if they knew for sure whether Jay was Ewekon or not lol
Imagine if my Huskies party/performance was another Ewekon 'plan n' ditch'?
Either way, I know a few BYers who came to our last 2 events so unfortunately I'm not an imposter.

Reaction Score
Whatever
I remember reading about Picasso Jelly a while back. Best Indie rock band of the last decade according to Rolling Stone.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom