#7 Baylor @ Texas - 3/01/21 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

#7 Baylor @ Texas - 3/01/21

Who will win this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction Score
I think Queen is better than her and she still has a lot of work
Collier isn't bad at all but just don't see the #1 pick. Games like this are true barometer and I feel she disappears a lot more in games like this.

Reaction Score
Helluva play by Carrington to end the 3rd quarter. Completed eased that momentum Texas got briefly.

Reaction Score
If Smith can hit the 3 ball with some regularity, that changes a lot of things for Baylor.

Reaction Score
Egbo with 13 points 14 rebounds

Her turnaround the last 3 games is impressive.

SimpleDawg

Dan Mullen, Dak Prescott, and Vic Schaefer fan
Reaction Score
Vic's arms around Audrey Warren puts a smile on my face. That's a classic Vic moment even at Mississippi State.

Man, I miss that guy and wish he would come back. There's a small chance he would, but only if he bombs at Texas which I don't see happening.

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
I noticed Smith doesn't post up as much as she did beginning of the season. You're right about her extending her range consistently. Baylor would be hard to beat
Maybe it's the hair but reminded me of Seimone Augustus tonight from her LSU days with her crossovers and ability to score. If she continues to improve her perimeter game she'll be a stellar draft prospect next year.

Reaction Score
I noticed Smith doesn't post up as much as she did beginning of the season. You're right about her extending her range consistently. Baylor would be hard to beat
Smith isn't a back to the basket type of low banger. Can she score that way? Sure but thats not her game. She is better faced up off the bounce, she is extremely crafty in ways getting to the rim.

If Egbo keeps this up, it eases a lot of the stress off Smith IMO.

Andrews also gave quality minutes off the bench. Think she is much more under control now than she was earlier in the season.

Carrington seems to be going through a small funk but she still is too valuable to take off the floor.

Reaction Score
Maybe it's the hair but reminded me of Seimone Augustus tonight from her LSU days with her crossovers and ability to score. If she continues to improve her perimeter game she'll be a stellar draft prospect next year.

Now that we are going down memory lane.... Sorry Kim

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
Flops are fixing to be Texas offense?
Pretty sure I saw plenty of flops from both teams tonight. Ursin's was the worst as she tried to draw the 5th foul on Collier.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom