2024 Recruiting: - 6-10 C Yves Missi | The Boneyard

2024 Recruiting: 6-10 C Yves Missi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Coming off of a strong showing at the Pangos All-American Camp, Yves Missi was the single most dominant force in camp and showed why he’s already ranked No. 30 nationally in the class of 2024. At 6-foot-10 he towered over most of the competition and in addition to his size, he was way more athletic and aggressive than anybody else. The product of Colora (Md.) West Nottingham and the PSA Cardinals summer program spent the weekend dunking everything in sight, running the floor hard and erasing one shot attempt after another at the rim. There’s still some work to do when it comes to footwork and developing some go to post moves, but he’s looking like a potential five-star talent, and it is no surprise that he’s picked up early offers from Baylor, UConn, DePaul, Indiana, Kansas, Syracuse, St. John’s, UCLA and several more.

Didn't Josh Boone go to West Nottingham?

Reaction Score
Anyone notice the scoreboard? I guess using the clock or the fouls and timeouts to show the recruiting class year. But I wouldn't sign 24 points to the away side on our home court.

Reaction Score
Anyone notice the scoreboard? I guess using the clock or the fouls and timeouts to show the recruiting class year. But I wouldn't sign 24 points to the away side on our home court.
I think that’s his class from left to right. 2024. Unfortunately this means the home team won’t be in the lead again for awhile. I really like the attention to detail there. On the recruiting front, this is a hyper focused operation. Even the staging for the photo ops.

Last edited:

pj

Reaction Score

We want players who are eager to win from behind. Our champions were mostly underdogs with chips on their shoulders.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Yep, I thought the same thing.

Reaction Score
So far Missi has taken two unofficial visits to UConn and St. John’s and talked about them with 247Sports.

UConn: “It was a good visit. We spent a day there and saw a practice, the coaches and they showed us what kind of workouts they were doing.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom